New feature documentary about ME/CFS - WHAT ABOUT ME?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by What About ME?, Jul 19, 2010.

1. What About ME?

What About ME? New Member

Hello all,

We would like you to know about our up coming film about ME/CFS titled, 'WHAT ABOUT ME?'

Our aim is to investigate ME further, to put the plight of an ME sufferer in the public’s consciousness and to encourage further research and health policy reform.

For full info of the film please visit our official website
    Here you will find links to our Facebook page where you can meet and interact with over 1000 other ME sufferers and campaigners as well as telling us what you would like to see in the film. We also have links to our Twitter page and blog which is updated regularly with updates on our film.

We are building a community and would love you to join and help spread the word about an illness so close to all our hearts. Please get in touch if you would like more info on the film, to tell us about yourself and your illness, or to help with funding for the film

All the best to you.

WHAT ABOUT ME? team
    0203 214 0091
  2. What About ME?

Hi again all,

Hope you are well.

At the moment we are still in the development stage of the film as we are sorting out funding. We have some very exciting news about the film to be confirmed soon including ways of donating, so please keep looking out on our Facebook page:
    and official site: for these updates.

Most importantly please do help to spread the word of the film to everybody you know. The more people who know about our cause the better to inform people around the world, including most notably the medical profession, of this illness.

Also, please tell us what you would like to see in the film on our Facebook page. All suggestions are welcome.

All the best to you,

Susan Douglas
    WHAT ABOUT ME? team
    0203 214 0091
  3. What About ME?

We are now able to accept donations for the film through our official website.
    Please visit for information.

Many thanks to all of you for your interest, it means a great deal :)

Lets keep this going!

WHAT ABOUT ME? team
    Double D Productions
    57 Poland St
    London, W1F 7NW
    44 (0) 203 214 0091
    44 (0) 7792459362
    [This Message was Edited on 08/17/2010]