New Fibromyalgia and chronic pain support group started

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cavegirl, Sep 30, 2006.

1. cavegirl

cavegirl New Member

This group is for people of all ages who live in or near the SF Bay Area in California who suffer from invisible illnesses like Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain and others. This group is specifically to offer support from others, help on finding a doctor or treatment in the local area, to get involved with activism and recognization for our illnesses from the gov't, to find friends and buddies to get to know in person and to have friends who understand what you're dealing with everyday, someone who you can call or email when you're having a hard time, someone to go out with and have fun with, despite the pain! Don't let your illness rule your life! We're all here for you! And I hope to inspire otherrs to form similiar groups in their own areas. Please email me with any questions you may have. If you'd like to join, please email with your name, age, gender, illnesses you have, where you live and your interests, hopes, things you need help dealing with and anything else you'd like to share. Once I approve you, you can send the same email or a different one to the group introducing yourself! Thank you!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SFBayAreaFMSMPS

Whitney :)