New flower Painting in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Oct 27, 2006.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Hope you like this painting I did yesterday. Its called Cosmos and its in Watercolour.

Mary
  2. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

I imagine painting something like that is such a pleasure.

My favourite colours, too :)

Roseblossom
  3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Thank you for sharing your painting with us Mary. It is very pretty. Painting is something that I have thought of trying. Is watercolours an expensive hobby?

Oh I also love cosmos, used to grow a lot of them in my garden when gardening was easier for me.

hugs Redwillow
  4. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I love Cosmos...Have you done any Irises?

They look like Summer...Getting cold now.

Nice work,

Suzanne
  5. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

Your painting is simply AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing!:)
  6. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Thank You, It is very warm, therapudic and happy!
    Mini
  7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Your painting always make me happy
  8. larryh

larryh New Member

Mary,

Another great painting. I enjoy water colors, but don't have near the talent you do. Keep it up!

Larry
  9. kjfms

kjfms Member

Beautiful watercolour you are so lucky to have talent. My sisters got all of the talent in my family...LOL

You live in Ireland!! I have always wanted to visit it looks so lovely on TV.

My fraternal grandmother's family comes from Ireland but I haven't found where exactly -- I do a little genealogy research every now and again.

Thanks so much for sharing you picture,

Karen :)
  10. simplyhurting

simplyhurting New Member

Love the watercolor. I paint, too, also write poetry whenever my mind is clear. Funny, most of my inspiration comes when I'm in the shower. By the time I get out of it, I can't remember what seemed like so good to me while the hot water helped to ease the pain a bit.

11. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Mary, thanks for posting your lovely painting. I used to draw with charcoal and would love to feel a bit better so that I can do something artistic. I know that it must be so peaceful to paint as you do. Thanks for sharing.

Lolalee