New Forums?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback, Questions & Suggestions' started by stick2013, May 13, 2013.

1. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I was wondering if there will be any new forums, ( beside the new Lyme board ) that will be added, and if so, what might they be?

Just curious, because it seems that traffic on here has fallen off in recent months, and I thought that maybe new forums might bring in new members, and increase posting.
  2. PHXenMaster

PHXenMaster Administrator Staff Member

Do you have anything in mind? This is your community. Make a suggestion and lets see if we can generate some interest. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
    paulac7 likes this.
  3. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Cancer, heart disease, neurology and spinal cord injuries, diet and nutrition, endocrine,genetics, infectious disease, respiratory and lung issues, mental health...

The list is endless as far as medical issues are concerned.
  4. stick2013

stick2013 Member

Yeah Jam, and it's pretty sad when you make suggestions, and pro health doesn't even respond to you. They want more traffic, more members, more people to buy their supplements and health products, but they don't take the time to even acknowledge you.

Really sad......
  5. PHXenMaster

We will take everyone's input into consideration. Thank you for participating and providing your suggestions. We do appreciate it.
    bct and paulac7 like this.
  6. PHXenMaster

The Nutrition and Recipes Forum has been added to Information and Resources category.
    paulac7 likes this.
  7. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Hi Jamin - The advantage of this new forum setup is that all of the different groups now show up on the same home page making it really easy for everyone to find each group. With the old format, you had to leave the CFS/FM forum to find the health/chit chat/arthritis, etc. boards. Now everything is right there for everyone to see. :) A lot of people probably didn't even realize that there were different groups on the old format.
  8. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Yes, I did visit and post to some of the other groups, Jamin. Not that often though. I don't visit any of the CFS/FM boards that much anymore. There doesn't seem to be anything new in the way of research or treatment, so I just get on with living my life as best as I can. :)
    lydia1 likes this.