New Game: Where & What

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jun 19, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi Everyone
    Ok,,,Check out my bio photo and Tell me where this is and what it is,,,,,,
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2007]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I'd agree with Rock except those don't look like Lego people!

Choose joy!
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Lolol! not lego land! Real People! lol,,,,it's a real Place of Worship,,,,,1st clue
  5. budmickl

budmickl New Member

It looks similar to a church in downtown Toronto but I don't see the CN Tower anywhere. Most photos include that.

It's certainly pretty!

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Your right about it not being in the USA,,,,,,,,
  7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

No idea about the location of this church though.Need to do some Googling.
    Or maybe we need another clue,lol.
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Games movin alittle slow Eh' Lolol! Its in a Place south of Where the Kangaroos live,,,,,Oh Yeah and it has a Q in its Name,,,,,,,,,:),,,S
  9. paulmack

paulmack New Member

This has been a good one,I've been searching for ages,lol.Wasn't sure if you mean't South Australia or a country south of Australia.
    Is is Christchurch Cathedral,Christchurch,New Zealand?
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey~~~That's It! Your the Man! Thanks for Finding it! i found it yesterday in a search for the rock formations,,someones vacation photos! lol ,,,,,Yep,,,New Zealand!

My oldest Girl Has actualy been to Auckland for a week about 4 years ago,,,,,it seems that my kids have travled alot and i'm stuck in Montana,,,,lol,,,S
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

In Queenstown New Zealand,,,,,,,Was Built in 1864 in the town center,,,Has survived 3 major Earth Quakes in it's time and has been added on to over the years,,,,,The spire reaches 63 meters high,,,,,,,,

Paul,,,Your prize is a trip to NZ and a trip on the zip line through the rain Forest! all pain free of course!,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2007]
  12. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Can't wait for my trip to NZ,lol.
    Was actually searching thro Sydney in Australia earlier as I thought you may have been trying to catch us out with a pic of a location at your namesake city,lol.
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

lol! Your always thinkin' thats good and also your a clever one!,,,,,,My Name actualy was given to me by my father whose name is Sidney,,
    I was the last kid so they gave it to me,,,,with a y,,,which i appreciate!,,,also he was named after an Uncle,,,so i'm 3rd,,,,,,,lol,,S
  14. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Great story about your name,wasn't sure if Sydney was your real name until you explained it,fascinating stuff.Sydney the 3rd,has a nice ring to it,lol.
  15. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I had no idea where to start on that one. It didn't look like the US, but it didn't look like Europe, either.

I've heard that Christchurch, NZ, has a beautiful canal running through the city, and you can ride it in a gondola, Venice-style.
  16. sisland

sisland New Member

Didn't read about the Canal! That would be Kool! Nice to see you around!,,,,,S