NEW GameWhere in the World?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Sep 14, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi Everyone
    Check out the photo in my Bio and tell me Where this is,,,,,,,,,,Have Fun!,,,,,,,,,,Goodluck and all guesses are welcome!,,,Lolo Sis
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Well, I have been to Catalina Island once. This looks similar, but it's just a wild guess! Kim :)
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Looks a bit like Bhutan, but initially, I have no idea.

I wouldn't want to take off on that runway, though. Looks like it would be all downhill!

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi~~ Fun to have you all here!
    This is exciteing Eh! Lolol! Sorry no right guesses yet!,,,Not In US,,,,,I'm so bad at giving clues to earlie!
  5. paulmack

paulmack New Member

What a spectacular location for an airport.Think I may have it,does it start with an L.But I won't reveal it just yet.
    That's the only clue I'm giving,lol.
    Glad to read that your Dad is doing a bit better.
    Thanks for posting the game,you must be a little exhausted after travelling to see your Dad over the past few days.Plus that with all these Cookie orders you'll be getting shortly,lol.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

What a sneakie Fellow you are! lolol! I was wondering if you were still around! ah yep alittle tierd but doin ok! lolo,,,,So you found the Airport? it's ok to tell if you want!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cookie's are doin pretty good!,,,,,,,Glad to hear from you Paulmack!
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

8. sisland

sisland New Member

No Not Tibet,,,,,oh,, Yes it starts with a L,,,,,,& thats the only clue i'm going to give you,,,,Lol ,,,Thanks for participating!
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

One more clue~~~The letter (N) is involved,,,
  10. kholmes

kholmes New Member

L and has an N in it?

Sounds like Paul's got it. I'm still having trouble with this one.

Lincoln, Nebraska?

The last two are definitely too flat for this one.

It looks like rugged, mountainous terrain in southern Europe, maybe along the Mediterranean somewhere? Or maybe somewhere in coastal Mexico?

[This Message was Edited on 09/14/2007]
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

Lol!! Lincoln,Nebraska! Funny Guy! This is the place where most Hikers start their Journey through the Himalayas,To get to Mt,Everest,,,,The name of the place translates to~~~ many sheep and goats,,,
  12. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Hey, I knew that one. I just didn't recognize it!
    Well done, Paul, for beating me to it.

Funny, Rock wasn't too far off with his wiseacre "Tibet" answer (He used to guess Tibet, no matter what picture I posted). He was just on the wrong side of Everest from Lukla this time.

Great choice, Sis. Are you ready to start your trek to base camp tomorrow? Do you think my scooter would make it?

[This Message was Edited on 09/14/2007]
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

Thats it! i Surprised myself to get a difficult one this time! OK so Rock has one answer for all! lolol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Famous Foreign Airports is always a fun search!,,,,,,,,,,,Your prize is a plane ride over the top of Everest! That Beats the hike and the scooter Eh!,,,,,,,I really miss the Hiking!,,,,,,,,,Sis
  14. sisland

sisland New Member

Lolol! No Fame Here! Wish I Had JOhn Travolta to Fly me around!,,,,,,Wouldn't that be kool! I would say "Sir john ,,I would like to fly to spain today" and He would say "Yes Mam!" Etc,,,,,,,Lolol! yeah Right!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S