New Girl on the block interested in CFIDS feedback

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elisi, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Elisi

Elisi New Member

Hi! Just got started!!! I am so happy to have found this support chat. There isn't a support group in my area so this is "great" to be able to share information and hopefully learn from other suffering with Chronic Fatigue and Fibro. Hope to hear from you soon.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lots of nice people here w/ info, jokes, receipes, and chit chat.
  3. Elisi

Elisi New Member

Glad to hear it. Talk to you again.
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You'll quickly get the hang of things here. There are many supportive and kind people on this board. It sounds from your profile as if you're still quite active in spite of your illness. Many here are much more sick but we all appreciate optimism, or at least we try to....

In case you wondered:

B or "bump" moves a post to closer to the top so it doesn't get lost in the crowd.

To see a person's profile, click on their name on their post or type it into the seach space above.

You might want to visit the Library if you haven't already. There are a lot of interesting things there.

I may be in the minority but I recommend that, as great as this board is, you don't get in the habit of spending too much time here. We need to focus on living more than on our illness. We are not our illness. I think you already know that. lol

Marta
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I'm glad you found us. I think you will find support and lots of information here. This board is full of wonderful, caring people. Welcome aboard!

Kathy.
  6. kalina

kalina New Member

Nice to meet you, Elisi, and welcome!

I wouldn't have the energy to attend a support group meeting anyway, but this board is the next best thing. You'll find lots of information and caring people here. Hope to see you around.

Kalina

[ advertisement ]