New - glad to find other Christians

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Waldene, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Waldene

Waldene New Member

Shirl just told me about the Worship Board. I am so thankful to find other people of faith.

Since July, I have been under attack. First - hospitalized with H Pylori with over 30 ulcers in my esophogus and stomach.

August - started having symptoms of Fibro - had every test you can imagine - still no diagnosis though I still have headache, low-grade fever, pain, extreme fatigue and many other symptoms.

September - rearended while at traffic light hurting my neck.

Yesterday - doctor told me the MRI looked bad and he is sending me to a Neurologist.

I've asked my Christian friends to pray a "hedge of protection" around me. Not a pretty, manicured hedge BUT a wild, tall, bushy hedge with great big thorns. I really need a "time of rest and peace." Will you please pray for me also? I would greatly appreciate it.

The Bible verse I hold on to is Isaiah 40:31 - But those that wait upon the Lord will renew their strenght; they will rise up with wings like eagles; they will run and not be weary; they will walk and not faint.

Waldene
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so glad you found us. Welcome! My gosh you have so much going on. I`m sending prayers up for you right now, sounds like you really need them.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Waldene,

Yes it does sound like you're going thru alot. Keep that faith in the Lord.

Dear Lord, please be by Waldene's side, hold her hand and let her feel your presence. Give her peace,comfort, and the strength to endure. Lift her up high and her know how much you care and love her. In Jesus name,amem.

Danny
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so glad you found us. Welcome to our wonderful website. You will have people of all denominations praying for you as well as Christians as this is a nondemonational forum where all faiths are welcome.

Again, I'm glad Shirl told you about us and that you decided to join us.

My prayers are with you.

Love, Mikie
  5. britt

britt New Member

my prayers are with you .....welcome to the boards ...I am new also...and i find great comfort that i found this message board....The Joy Of the Lord is My Strength....Amen
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Hi and welcome to the board! I have said this since I first came here in August: This is the best place to be! Lots of caring people here willing to give their time to others as you will see. I will be praying for you too!
    Lisa
  7. Waldene

Waldene New Member

Thank you for your prayers. May God be with you.