new Grandma

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brats, Aug 31, 2002.

1. brats

brats New Member

Hi! I’m a new grandma. My doter had a little boy at 9:40 to day 8-31-2002.5bl.14oz. 18” loge .his name is Aden.
  2. brats

brats New Member

Hi! I’m a new grandma. My doter had a little boy at 9:40 to day 8-31-2002.5bl.14oz. 18” loge .his name is Aden.
  3. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Good for her and you!! Is this your first grandchild? I have 4 grandchildren, 2 boys, 2 girls! Its fun being a grandma, but they sure can wear you out!! Congrats!!
    BonnieQ
  4. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

What a special day for you!!!! I am so happy for you and your family! Babies are so great!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That is wonderful, Love that name; Aden. That is so nice.

This is the first baby that I have heard of in a longtime that was as small as my own were! 5lb 14 ounces, and 18" long!

My biggest baby was 5 lbs. 15 ounces, 18" long, the smallest was 4lbs 15 ounces and 17" long.

They are so sweet when they are that tiny, and all the cute newborn clothes fit them!

Blessings going out to your daughter.

Shalom, Shirl

6. tired42long

tired42long New Member

My daughter 'presented" us with a darling little boy 2 years ago...He was 2 in June but should have been born on the 4th of July...a real firecracker!!! I hope Aden brings you as much joy and laughs as our little Braden!!!(Even though he made me a grandma at 39 and my husband a "grandpa" at 31) Thats pretty funny!!! Congrats to you Granddma!!!
  7. Devony

Devony New Member

Congratulations! What an exciting event ! I can hardly remember my daughter at that age now, they grow so fast and they are such beautiful gifts!! Enjoy him!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2002]
  8. herblady

herblady New Member

congratulations. it's a wonderful thing to become a grandmother. you'll love it. i have 3 grandchildren and another on the way. much blessings and good health to little aden. cindi
  9. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

I know he'll bring you much joy! And love the name Aden!

Thanks for sharing the great news!
  10. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

Congrats and enjoy!!

My best friend just had a little baby boy and name him Aiden too (spelling a little different). It's a beautiful name.

Enjoy every minute!

How is your daughter feeling?

-Shoobie
  11. PMangels

PMangels New Member

It is so much fun to be a grandma. I have two grandchildren and they are the light of my life. Enjoy!!

Arlene
  12. jackiec

jackiec New Member

Love the name Aden!!! He's a tiny baby!! My daughter had a "big guy" on August 18 (8 lb. 5 oz, 19 inches)....Little Aden makes Christopher look like a mini-giant! Wishing him lots of love and good health! Enjoy!!!!

J.C.
  13. tapmom

tapmom New Member

I am so happy for you at this special time of your lives!
  14. Behan

Behan New Member

Siobhann gave us darling little twins, whose names should be Hades and Hell, but of course nothing would do but to call then Declan and Deirdre. I share the unbounding joy of the new life in your family.

Brian
  15. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

What a blessing!!! Welcome into a whole new wonderful world (especially if this is your first grandchild!)

Fondly June