New... Hello there!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 3cats1dog, Feb 2, 2006.

1. 3cats1dog

3cats1dog New Member

I am so glad a friend told me about this site. I have fibromyalgia and believe CFS also but not an official diagnosis on CFS.

I have done extensive research on my own for several years. In all my research somehow I missed finding you. But I admit I mostly have done the medical research.

Just to tell you a funny on myself. When I signed up on this site and then wanted to go into message board I could not remember what I had signed up as. I now have it written down!

Glad to have found others seeking and giving their experiences.

1dog3cats
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Welcome. It's always nice to have new people. Eveybody here is very supportive and there's lots to learn. Feel free to jump in anytime.

Kathy.
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

1dog3cats:
    Welcome. Make yourself comfortable here. There are many wonderful people on the message board.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  4. minimonkey

minimonkey New Member

Hi, and welcome to the board! I just found it recently myself, and it has really been of great benefit to me. I feel so much less alone now! I can't begin to say how much it has helped me to know I have this support, and the amount of collective knowledge on this board in amazing.

I've done a ton of research myself -- the internet is a wonderful thing!
  5. cozmodmc

cozmodmc New Member

Hello and Welcome,

My significant other found this message board and it has been the best thing ever! Everyone on this site understands you. It is refreshing. They don't mind when you moan or complain. You will love it.
    There is a wealth of information here.
    Again....welcome.

Dawn
    I have 2 dogs.
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Welcome no board. There are so many wonderful people on this board - you may ask any kind of a question and there will be someone reply to you - either to cheer you or to answer your question.

There are a lot of weird and funny questions asked too! They are fun and they cheer others up.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or just talk. It is surprising how it cheers on just to talk.

By the way, i just got Maggie, my beautiful white and calico just 2 weeks ago and we love her to pieces!

Gentle Hugs
  7. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Hi iam so glad you were able to find the site, i was to 6 monthes ago that i have fibro along with 5 outher illnesses,any way if it werent for this site and these people i would feel so very alone,theres no judging here on my wonderfull spelling for one thing,lol also for anything else,and the love and laughter is great,anyway welcome and iam sure you will love it here as much as i do, take care,marieann