New Herbs, Bad Reaction

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeaBisqit, Oct 8, 2008.

1. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I started taking something called Greens Plus and Cat's Claw this week. And I had a bad reaction to the stuff today. I spent the morning praying I wasn't going to have a seizure or heart attack or pass out from it. Dizzy, rapid heartbeat, bad bad feeling in my head. Kind of like a bad trip, but without hallucinations.

So, here I try to do something to make myself better and I end up making myself worse. Plus the herbs cost me close to sixty dollars. It's so upsetting. Nothing works and all I do is end up losing more money. And now I feel worse physically.

The whole thing is depressing. Last week, I had the severe low blood pressure where I couldn't stand up or anything, and I was really sick for three days. I couldn't deliver the Avon orders. I had to have my helper do it. And she has started to go back to school, so I can't rely on her much longer. I won't even be able to sell Avon anymore because I'm not well enough. I can't go out there and take orders and deliver orders or anything. And it's just depressing me cause I absolutely cannot work. I don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing anymore. It's like, what am I supposed to do, just sit back and not work forever and not be able to live on the tiny SS check? I just don't understand anymore.

And that stuff still isn't out of my system from this morning and I'm dizzy from it, and my head feels cloudy. It totally sucks.