New Here and Soon To Be Tested For Fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LynnMorton, May 16, 2003.

1. LynnMorton

LynnMorton New Member

Hi Everyone. I am soon to visit a Rheumatologist. She is supposedly one of the good ones. My symptoms are long-term depression, fatigue, aches and pains all over, stabbing pains, knee pain (sometimes excruciating if I strain it), sinus problems, foot pain, sciatica at times, headaches, loose bowel movements/diarrhea, gas, and a bout with psychosis. I am not sure if I have those "tender regions" that they use to diagnose fibro.

Lynn Morton
    [This Message was Edited on 05/16/2003]
  2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

You have definitely come to the right place if you want to learn about FMS! There is more knowledge here than in most medical schools. Things are usually slow on weekends, but you will eventually meet a great bunch of folks who will do everything possible to help.
    Kathryn
  3. LynnMorton

LynnMorton New Member

Thanks...I do hope that I have something curable. Last time I was tested there were some unanswered questions about my thyroid, so maybe that has something to do with my problems. All I know is that I have felt sick for *years*, and the achiness has gotten worse the past two years. Maybe it's just your garden-variety arthritis...I don't know.

Lynn