New here and wow!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lonelyladymimico, Feb 10, 2006.

1. lonelyladymimico

lonelyladymimico New Member

Fumbled across this site a couple weeks ago and I can tell you, it really helps to see that all these abnormal happenings to my body and mind are not abnormal at all to other fibromyalgia sufferers. It is sad but good to know that I am not the only one dreaming of things they would do if not so tired all the time.

Pain killers....so embarrassing to mention them...I see here that they are common...and after all, they are made to help people who suffer....suffer we do...in all parts of my body at least...even sometimes feel like having my teeth pulled.

Its good to read what you are all writing about. Thank you for being here and helping.

Theresa
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

glad you found the board.

You'll get lots of support and info here, we're all in the same boat.

love
    Rosie
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry you are ill, but I'm glad you have found this site. It is wonderful because of all the wonderful, supportive people.

Hang around! You'll learn a lot and have some fun, too.

Sue
  4. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

Im new too. Its been a God send to me. pain and pain meds rules our lives with Fibro. Ive got a wonderful husband who tells me to go take another pain pill when it is soooo bad. I fought it for so long. I didnt want to be seen as a drug addict. I cant worry about that any more. The friends here are the best. Welcome to our home away from home.

Suzette

5. welcome to the site,its good that you are finding your sanity here with us,lets face it these days this is the safest place for us fibro suffers to visit,the rest of the world think we are mad,or nearly mad hahaha.of course we arent mad,just a bit confused and in pain.
    you wont regret coming to this site,its brilliant, and there are alot of fabulous caring people here.so welcome.

kind regards
    fran xx
  6. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

It's a great place, I'm so glad you've joined us. Please ask away if you have any questions ... I'm always amazed at the kindness and caring and KNOWLEDGE the members here have and are willing to share!

Wishing you a pleasant, pain-free day!

Kat
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Welcome to the boards. I always say to myself "Trees are Green" when I see the name THeresa as I actually went to school with a girl who was called THeresa Green!

Yes, there is a great mix here. Some way one way some way the other and we all have this common ground. Isn't that nice?

Have a good day.
    Love ANNE
  8. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

This is a great board. The people are amazing, and there is so much information here that can help you to feel better. I can't believe how much I've learned from everyone.

Hope you're feeling better...and welcome!