New here... Anyone heard of LDN?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by o2birish, Aug 7, 2003.

1. o2birish

o2birish New Member

My mum has SLE. I have been doing research on LDN for a totally different problem. I have MS and am looking for new treatments. As I got into researching LDN, I realized that this would benefit my mum just as much as myself. I have been to the LDN message board and haven't found anyone with lupus there. I know that there have been studies and trials with SLE and LDN, but I am in need of some literature about the outcome or at least to talk to someone who is taking LDN for treatment of SLE. Anyone out there trying this treatment?

TIA
    Shannon
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

I don't use LDN myself but there have been posts on LDN recently. If you go to the message search box at the top of this page you will find a lot of posts on this and how people who have tried LDN fared.

There's a lupus message board on this site too. If you click on message boards all the different boards will come up and you can choose the one you want.

Hope you find the info you want.

Cheers

Tansy

[This Message was Edited on 08/08/2003]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Welcome to our board. Yes, this has been discussed here lately. Try the search feature here. You may have to spell out the N word to get the posts to come up.

Wishing you well.

Love, Mikie
  4. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I have not heard of this , but I'll bump this for you!!! good, Luck, Blessings, Iggy