New here, but not to Fibro.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cindi, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Cindi

Cindi New Member

Hi all,

I just wanted to give a brief (I hope) introduction. My name is Cindi, and I'm 43, and have been DX with Fibro since 1997, but have probably had it since 1995. In 1995, I was a passenger in a car accident, and had a whiplash injury. I had also lived with SEVERE STRESS for 7 years.
    Two years ago I was DX with Lupus and Sjogren's Syndrome. Thankfully I am doing well with the Lupus at this time.
    For more info, please feel free to read my profile...it has more details!

Even though I just came to these boards in the last few days, my profile says I registered in June?? This WAS in my favorites, so I pulled it up, but do not remember registering before! Talk about "Fibro-Fog", lol!! I guess I'll fit right in!

I hope to learn a lot from all of you, share, and support others.
    Thanks, Kim, for responding to my posts.

{{{{{Soft Hugs}}}}}
    Cindi
  2. Cindi

Cindi New Member

Hi all,

I just wanted to give a brief (I hope) introduction. My name is Cindi, and I'm 43, and have been DX with Fibro since 1997, but have probably had it since 1995. In 1995, I was a passenger in a car accident, and had a whiplash injury. I had also lived with SEVERE STRESS for 7 years.
    Two years ago I was DX with Lupus and Sjogren's Syndrome. Thankfully I am doing well with the Lupus at this time.
    For more info, please feel free to read my profile...it has more details!

Even though I just came to these boards in the last few days, my profile says I registered in June?? This WAS in my favorites, so I pulled it up, but do not remember registering before! Talk about "Fibro-Fog", lol!! I guess I'll fit right in!

I hope to learn a lot from all of you, share, and support others.
    Thanks, Kim, for responding to my posts.

{{{{{Soft Hugs}}}}}
    Cindi
  3. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Glad to have you here!! We need all the support we can get! LOL! I hope that you feel welcomed here and hope to see you around alot! Take care of yourself!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  4. WifeHasFMS

WifeHasFMS New Member

Welcome.

I'm new here too. My wife has had FMS for a few years now. She hurt her neck in a fall about 6 years ago. Also in a car accident.

5. ladydi

ladydi New Member

FIRST OF ALL WELCOME, I,M KINDA NEW TOO.

YOU SURE HAVE YOUR PLATE FULL WITH ALL THE STRESS THAT
    YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH. I TRULY HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD
    SUPPORT SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME.

IT'S HARD ENOUGH TO FIGHT OUR OWN BATTLES, BUT WHEN OUR
    CHILREN ARE ILL, IT REALLY MAKES IT HARDER. I WILL
    REMEBER
    YOU AND YOU'RE SON IN PRAYER. THERE'S ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO
    KEEP A PRAYER LIST, SO KNOW THAT MANY WILL BE GOING UP FOR
    YOU.
    HOPE YOU GET MANY WELCOMES.

HAVE SPECIAL DAY
    LADYDI
  6. saffie02

saffie02 New Member

hi cindi im sherri and i have just recently found these boards also.i was diagnsed in2000but i had pain for several years before that. i enjoy talking to others who understand hope to talk to you soon sherri c
  7. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

You are most welcome. Gald you are here, Kim
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Cindi, if I welcomed you to the board before, then just consider it a double welcome! Fibro Fog here too.

Glad you decided to join us, we do have some terrific people here at Pro Health.

Will be looking forward to knowing you better soon, we all need support!

Shalom, Shirl
  9. Cindi

Cindi New Member

I'm looking forward to "jumping right in!"
    This seems like a great board.

Hugs-
    Cindi