new here for support

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeore_blue, Apr 4, 2006.

1. eeore_blue

eeore_blue New Member

hi, I just signed up so I think I'll read what this is about. I have felt like I lost my life to chronic fatigue and chronic pain and my brain is swiss cheese.
    I can't drive and have never been to a support group anyways so maybe this is a good place to start.
    BK
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

This is the place...and I'm glad you found it but sorry you had to.

You'll find so many friends here, supportive people, information and people who will help you through the rough times in your life.

I don't know what I'd do without the people on this board. There's nothing they haven't been through, know about or just lend a caring thought when you need it.

Welcome and hugs,

Nancy B.
  3. eeore_blue

eeore_blue New Member

thank you so much for the warm welcome, it's hard being alone and lonely. I've been reading here and you all seem to know each other and are so supportive. I hope to get to know people better. Take care, BK
  4. eeore_blue

eeore_blue New Member

Eileen, hope hasn't been in my vocabulary lately. It's just a good feeling to be among people here who seem to understand some of what I am going through
    BK
    [This Message was Edited on 04/04/2006]
  5. Tmprincess

Tmprincess New Member

So glad you founds us! Wish it were under different circumstances.

You will find a wealth of information and support here!
    We all feel just like you... so, you are amongst friends!

Welcome and again do not be afraid to ask questions.

TM~
  6. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Five years off work. You've had it rough, buddy. ((( )))

I used to love art museums too! And people, and laughing and being goofy. Now I'm alone most of the day, so I crack myself up. ;) lol

Welcome to the board. Look forward to getting to know you better. It took me a long time to get to know who people were here, with the way my memory is. You'll fit right in with us. I've only been here since last August. The board can help you with whatever is going on.
    (((warm welcome))) Shannon
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

we'll get to know eachother everyday more and more...

sorry about needing to come here...but it is here for us all to hlep get a grip aaaaaandnd tips..

jodie
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Welcome to the site.There are a LOT of GREAT people here.Who will listen and help all they can.
    Take Care!
    Jordane
  9. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

It is a special place and no matter what is going on for you, there is someone here that can help even if we just listen. We all understand because we are just like you.

Again, Welcome to your new friends on line

Suzette
  10. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I checked your bio....nothing there. Fill us in!
  11. janieb

janieb New Member

Hi,

You didn't say, but have you been diagnosed with Fibro, also? Anyway, you will find help and support here. Many of us find we can't do most of the things we used to do, and so, we find things we can do. My favorite is knitting and I find I stay in touch with friends and family through e-mail and the phone. It's hard for them to understand us and realize that we're unable to be "ordinary people." We do find a few though.

God bless.

Mary