New here, just like to say hi.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by juliejo, Sep 21, 2005.

1. juliejo

juliejo New Member

Hi to all of you. I am so pleased to have found this web site.
    I am 51 years of age and have had fibro now for over 3 years but have been ill for over 20 years with pains, stiffness and tiredness with no explanation.
    I look forward to chatting with you all and sharing tips etc.
    Bye for now.
    Juliex
  2. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

I'm sure you will LOVE it here, I know I do.
    Welcome Julie.From Another Brit!!
    LOL
    Sandra
    [This Message was Edited on 09/21/2005]
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I'm from Canada. That's the great thing about the internet, we can be an international group. We benefit from a much wider knowledge base.

You will find lot of information here and meet lots of great people.

Enjoy.

Kathy.

4. ckk

ckk New Member

julie- it's very nice to meet you. i too have fibro, and also arthritis, herniated disks, and i get migraines too! the people here are very nice and i have been getting a lot of great info from everybody. have a great day and talk with you soon.
    ckk
  5. Joyce345

Joyce345 New Member

Hi Julie,
    Welcome to our group. I just joined a few days ago and found out so much about my FM. I just found out a few weeks ago that I have Fm because I was in so much pain. I do find that stress has alot to do with my flare ups. For me that's almost impossible, my middle name is STRESS!!LOL I'm sure you will enjoy all these wonderful and caring people:))

Luvs & Hugs,
    Joyce
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm from Scotland, 55, CFS/Fibro, CFS symptoms started 20 years ago like you but only diagnosed in late 94 when I became incapacitated. Fibro started 5 years ago.

You will enjoy this board and get a lot of info and support.

Rosie
  7. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

I too amy pretty new to this site but I don't know how I survived without it. Middle of the night it is good to know others are out there with the same thing going on. It is very informative here too. I am 49 and live in the Volunteer State-Tennessee. I have fibor along with Marfan Syndrome.
    Nice to meet you.
    Stinker56
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

The more, the merrier. So glad you found us as it's a great site and I'm sure you'll add to our information and our fun.

Read all you can...there are some really knowlegable people on this board. It is sometimes overwhelming trying to take all of this in.

Post often. That way, we'll all get to know each other.

Sue
  9. juliejo

juliejo New Member

Well what a welcolme and what a frindly site this is.
    A very big thankyou to you all.

Not too good today as went to hydrotherapy, been going for a year and it is helping alot, but very tired and achey today so hopefully be back shortly to tell you all a bit more about myself.
    Look forward to chatting with you all.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Love Juliex
  10. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

Hi there juliejo! Welcome to one of the friendliest sites you'll ever find.

I haven't even peeked at your profile, yet, to find out more about you but I'm sure we'll get to know each other in the coming days and weeks.

If you have any questions about FM/CFS, this is definitely the place to post them. And if you have any tips, we'd love to hear them.

I have you enjoy your time here.

:)

Chin up,

Kim
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Good to meet you! I've been here for about a month, and
    am so happily amazed at how warm and responsive everyone
    is. There is such a feeling of community here.

I feel SO much less isolated now, after struggling along
    with CFS for 12 years.

I hope you can rest after your hydrotherapy.
  12. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

just wanted to say hi and welcome to the board

hugs
    brit