New here...Lots of fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by ~!bensgal!~, Jul 11, 2009.

1. ~!bensgal!~

~!bensgal!~ New Member

hi...I suffer from lately lots of new medical issues. In the last year I have had a DVT(bllod clot in my left leg)...due to several clotting blood disorders that I didnt know I had until this clot showed up. Now I am having kidney problems..the Dr said CKD stage 3..and now my primary said that I have a nodule on my adrenal gland. .......I have been bipolar 1 for gosh years but it has been under control with meds. Since my kidney problem the dr took me off one of my meds 2 weeks ago almost and I am starting to feel lots of anxiety and really tired. I am not one that gets any exercise anyway...I have been dealing with fatigue for several years now....also found out I am severally anemic.. have had 2 iron transfusions and get B-12 shots monthly. I thought that the fatigue might be because I am so anemic, but I am not so sure now. ...I am wondering if I fibomialgia(SP?)...when hubby hugs me, and he is very gentle I have places that hurt me...on my arms , my back my neck....just to lightly press they hurt. I am just not sure what might be wrong, I am started to feel very anxious over all of these health issues too....Just not sure what is up??
  2. isiselixir

isiselixir New Member

Not quite sure what is going on with you I'm just really sorry you have to deal with multiple health issues. Maybe someone else will have a better idea but I am wondering, have you had your thyroid tested? What med was it that you stopped taking?