New here/ problems with Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tai2, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Tai2

Tai2 New Member

Hi everyone...new to board...it is great place to talk to someone that has FMS...DX'd 1988...much worse last 6 mo..new Reumy last week..Liked him..Trying to get meds lined out...Guess this could take awhile huh? Had 2 injections 3/2/06..Didnt help much..
    meds: Cymbalta 60mg day
  2. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

So glad to have you here.You are amongst friends.And a few nut jobs...well that's me, I am a serious nut job! LOL!But I can be the life of the party.

As far as the profile... yo should see a place up on the right that gives you a spot to edit profile.Now that is all I know.I can't really remember having trouble with it.Maybe someone else can help you.

Why did you get injections?

Was it some good stuff?Got anymore?

I hope that you get your meds. where they need to be.Very important.And very important to get good sleep.We all need our beauty sleep.Especailly me!LOL!

HUGS!!!!
    Sheila
  3. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

It does make a huge difference to know that we believe here. It makes the days a little easier to come here. Everyone on this board is here to help and to get support. I'm from Indiana too... So welcome neighbor!
    Angela
  4. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Go yorkies!!! Aren't they great?? How many do you have, and what are their names? What sort of woodcraft to you do? I'm glad that you are still able to be connected to some of the things you love to do. Do you live in a woodsy area, or do you have to travel to camp?

Go to 'edit profile' in the top right corner, and you can change your profile however you like. :) Just keep the part about the hairdressing, yorkies, camping and woodcraft, eh? Nice to get to know you.

Welcome to our community!
    ((((hugs)))) Shannon
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member