new here so glad to have found you all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srs7874, Jul 17, 2006.

1. srs7874

srs7874 New Member

Hi!

My name is Stacey and I have suffered with fibromyalgia - although quite mild - since I was 17 (I am now 32). My episodes come every few months and last from a few weeks to a month. Sometimes I go 6-9 months between episodes. Right now I am in the worst episode yet. I wanted to share what I was experiencing to see if any of you have these symptoms and what meds have worked for you. About a year back I was put on Cymbalta but it did not agree with me. I have an appt. on July 27 with a new doctor and I would like to take some of your suggestions with me. Here is what I am experiencing now . . .

-Pain in my toes/feet, knees, and wrists
    -Tingling in my feet and fingertips
    -Aching through my groin and thighs
    -Slight muscle fasciculations
    -Fatigue

In the past of have had episodes of occipital nerve pain, I have vulvadynia and a mitral valve prolapse.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!
  2. twerp

twerp New Member

I have CFS, not FM, but you will find many knowledgeable, helpful people here.

Welcome aboard!

Hugs,
    Twerp
  3. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Glad you found us also!

I can't go one day without checking the board or chatting with my FM family.

I hope yor experience here will be great!

I have FMS, am in the process of being Dx'd with CFS and have many other ailments.
  4. srs7874

srs7874 New Member

Thanks for the quick responses. I have tried other message boards in the past and my posts would go days with no reply! This seems like a really great place!

[ advertisement ]