new here so glad to have found you all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srs7874, Jul 17, 2006.

1. srs7874

srs7874 New Member

My name is Stacey and I have suffered with fibromyalgia - although quite mild - since I was 17 (I am now 32). My episodes come every few months and last from a few weeks to a month. Sometimes I go 6-9 months between episodes. Right now I am in the worst episode yet. I wanted to share what I was experiencing to see if any of you have these symptoms and what meds have worked for you. About a year back I was put on Cymbalta but it did not agree with me. I have an appt. on July 27 with a new doctor and I would like to take some of your suggestions with me. Here is what I am experiencing now . . .

-Pain in my toes/feet, knees, and wrists
    -Tingling in my feet and fingertips
    -Aching through my groin and thighs
    -Slight muscle fasciculations

In the past of have had episodes of occipital nerve pain, I have vulvadynia and a mitral valve prolapse.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!
  2. twerp

twerp New Member

I have CFS, not FM, but you will find many knowledgeable, helpful people here.

Welcome aboard!

3. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Glad you found us also!

I can't go one day without checking the board or chatting with my FM family.

I hope yor experience here will be great!

I have FMS, am in the process of being Dx'd with CFS and have many other ailments.
  4. srs7874

srs7874 New Member

Thanks for the quick responses. I have tried other message boards in the past and my posts would go days with no reply! This seems like a really great place!

[ advertisement ]