New here tonight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jade58, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Just wanted to say hello I am going to read and see what you all have and hopefully have a few questions to be able to ask for help in a few areas dealing with pain and helping it without medicine in a better healthier way. I have fibro cfs ra along with a host of other problems.
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Welcome....I go the more traditional route of treatment for my FM but if you have any questions I'd be happy to help in any way possible.

We have so many warm, wonderful and knowledgeable people here I'm sure that you will feel comfortable seeking out some answers.

3. karynwolfe

karynwolfe New Member

Hi Jade! (By the way, you have the EXACT same birthday as my mom!) I think you'll like it here. There is a lot of support and people with a lot of knowledge, and we talk about nearly everything. Don't be a stranger!

4. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Thank you for your reply and fish oil is something I will be sure to look up and I will check out your chit chat board also thank you again
  5. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Yes I am doing the traditional route but it seems to be less effective as I get older and I don't like to be on to many medicines they can become so very addictive or that is what my doctor tells me so thought I would try something new.
  6. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Hey then you can remember my birthday and send me lots of presents lol , nice to meet you and that you for your very warm welcome .
  7. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

You will find so many answers to you questions here.

There are lots of very smart and helpful people who really care how you feel and what your needs are.

Hope you are feeling better after your shots.

8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. As Cate said, come visit the chit chat board. It is a message board, not a chit
    chat room. We talk about this, that and the other thing: pets, kids, jobs, TV, music, books, recipes,
    and things too fierce to mention.

9. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Nice to meet you. I don't post much, just read a lot. This new board is harder for me to use either that or I just don't post on it enough to get it figured Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope you find some answers here. I use regular prescriptions for all my ailments, I found they helped me the most.

Happy reading,
  10. tut90

tut90 Member

Welcome to the board. I'm fairly new myself, and I found this site to be a blessing, you don't feel so isolated. Even when the family claims they understand what you are going through, no one understands it more than those that are going through the same things.

Have a blessed day,

11. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Thanks for the welcome and the chit chat board sounds like fun
  12. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Yes that is true unless you live it you really can't understand it .
  13. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Yes reg meds have helped me in recent year just not as much now ,I guess it is all apart of getting older .
  14. Jade58

Jade58 New Member

Your replies have been a great help and a warn and wonderful welcome to the board I am happy to meet you all and look forward to getting to know some of you on the board