New here!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WAHM-Brenda, Aug 13, 2005.

1. WAHM-Brenda

WAHM-Brenda New Member

Hello! My name is Brenda and I just wanted to post an intro, hope that's ok :) I'm a 30-year-old, single WAHM (work at home mom) in Pittsburgh PA. I love to chat, write and surf the Net. I also enjoy reading books by Tom Clancy, John Grisham, C S Lewis and Max Lucado. I'm hoping to be an active member here as you look like a great group of people. I look forward to making some new, like-minded friends so please feel free to contact me (Edited to remove Address)Hope all is well! Have a great day! ~Brenda

2. nina2

nina2 New Member

Welcome ! Glad to meet you.

You will make many new friends here. There are a great bunch
    of people here and they are all heart.

Always happy to add a newbie,
    nina
  3. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

Welcome Brenda, there is a lot of good info. here. A lot of people are working together to feel well.
    Blessings,
    Carlie
  4. naturebaby

naturebaby New Member

You'll find lots of avid readers here, and it's okay to start an OT (off-topic) thread about your fave books to find others who love that genre! I'm a reader too, but more into history & historical fiction.

I was at the movies last week and saw a preview for CS Lewis's "Narnia" movie. Looks like it might be good! Loved the stories.

Looking forward to getting to know you better - nice job on filling out your profile, too! Wishing you well, nature
  5. elsa

elsa New Member

Welcome to the board. It's a wonderful spot for FM/CFS sufferers to share information and support. I hope you feel o.k. and have a good handle on this bear of an illness.

Talk soon,

Elsa
  6. WAHM-Brenda

WAHM-Brenda New Member

Hi Everyone, thank you for the welcomes! I will be posting more and more so look for my posts and I look forward to getting to know everyone better!
    Take care,
    Brenda

Edited; to remove personal contact information
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you will enjoy this board.

glad to hear you can still work.

jodie
  8. Meekah

Meekah New Member

You've def. found the right spot! This board is full of wonderful, caring, supportive people. It's so nice to be a part of it.

Glad to have you a board!

Hugs
    Meekah
  9. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Hi Brenda, I am new here too. I am a 36 year old SAHM. I love to read too. Glad you found the board and welcome,
    Dani
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2005]