new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mommy22, Aug 25, 2005.

1. mommy22

mommy22 New Member

I have been visiting the board since I stumbled on it a few days ago. It is amazing!! I'm a 35 year old stay at home mom of 2. Most likely the traumatic birth of my son 7 yrs ago set of FMS, but I was diagnosed about 4-5 yrs. ago. Like most of you, i also suffer from depression/anxiety. Though i felt the pain caused most of my dark days, the dr. seemed to target the emotional component. My current doctor started me on Cymbalta a couple months ago and i hate it. For the first time, I do feel depressed. The pain has gotten much worse, making the simpliest tasks difficult. I don't know which is causing which though. I have actually always doubted the FMS diagnosis, but was amazed as i read some of the messages on the board. Sometimes it was like ready my own bio. I am looking forward to chatting and learning more about all of you and FMS.
    your new friend, SOnya
  2. Rose_Red

Rose_Red New Member

I'm Michele - I'm new here too. I'm 32 and I have a 9 yr old girl, Amber.

~michele
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Just wanted to say welcome to a Great Board with lots of caring, supportive and understanding people...I can not say enough about how great this board is...

I am so sorry your going through so much right now, but happy you found us...You will learn lots here..

Welcome all Newbies

Hugs
    Bluerose
  4. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Glad to see you here, hello and welcome Julie, Sonya and Rose.
  5. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi Sonya,

I am 36 with two kids, ages 4 and 9 and I teach full time. I found this board in April of this year , a few days after being dx with Fibro and Chronic Fatigue. (although I had been searching for answers as to what I had for 10 years)

This board has been a ife saver. Before I found this board I felt so alone and scared. Now, I see that so many other people go through the exact same things as me. I always thought I was "crazy". Now, I feel like everyone here truly understands. It's like one big extended family.

I'm so glad you found us.

Looking forward to getting to know you through your posts.

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah