New here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hollythatsme, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Hollythatsme

Hollythatsme New Member

Hi! After years of facing this on my own and losing what family I had and most of my friends I chose to search for a support group online. Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Along with other complications has altered my life to such a degree that I am majority of the time bed ridden. I try very hard to keep a positive out look but sometimes I do not quiet accomplish that *smiles* For years I was told told it was all in my head LOL Uhmm yeah who wouldn't be depressed when they had constant fatigue and unimaginable pain???? I have had this for over ten years and progreesively getting worse. But I know there is hope and I know that it will get better. Any way thanks for listening.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2005]
  2. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hi Holly:

Nice to meet you. You have come to the right place. This board is full of wonderful, caring and knowledgable FM and CFS sufferers.

So sorry you are so sick. I have had my FM and CFS for many years and am on disability. It is hard sometimes having so much pain and fatigue, but we never lose hope here.

Anytime you want to vent, answer a post just get on line and I as the others will be here for you.

God Bless and hope to see you around alot.

Tender hugs,
    Francey
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry to hear you are on this website, i don't wish this on anyone. but if you have fms/cfs then you have cam to the right site. we are all very understanding. but it is really nice to have the support when you need it hear.

also there are great ideas that i haven't even heard of before.

hugs to your and welcome also.

jodie
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I'm so sorry your life is sooo hard. I too have been bedridden for months at a time. You have found a home here. Lots of folks are daily dealing with great amounts of pain and overwhelming fagiue.
    Some of us are getting better some are not. There is lots going on here. Some folks are quitting smoking, some folks are trying new medicine. Some use herbs and some use food. We are looking for ways to heal our poor bodies and comfort each other while on this path. I hope you feel comfy here. :)

Dee50
    Dealing with acute Epstein-Barr Virus, EBV for short
    Dx with Chronic Fagitue 8/2/2005

5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I have been sick for over 10 years myself. I have learned so much from coming to this board. The people here are very caring and everyone is working hard to find answers.

Your experiences are so similar to others so you are not alone. I hope you find a home here.

Kathy.
  6. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

Welcome and hope you find any supports from your new friends. :) Take care.
  7. welcome to this wonderful site. I hope you'll enjoy it.
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You seem to be a very up person! I'm glad you found this board as I am glad I did. People who have not experienced this cannot understand. They shake their heads and agree, but it's because they either think we're nuts or they simply have nothing to say. It is very hard for all.

Please post often so we can all get acquainted. Hope today is an up day for you.

Sue