NEW HERE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by uga62, Apr 4, 2006.

1. uga62

uga62 New Member

Hi,

I am new here.Hope to make some new friends and find some new information on FM.

Just diagnosed with it, so still learning,been hurting for years.

uga62
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I am so sorry you have FM.

I just want you to know we are like family here.Its a great sight for learning about new treatments and how others cope on a day to day basis.

You will make just great friends here.

Again welcome

Sue
  3. uga62

uga62 New Member

Thank you for welcoming me and the information.
    I will read the post you told me about.

uga62
    xxx
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Sorry you have FMS. I, too, suffered for many years before I finally figured out what was wrong with me. I then went to a doctor who confirmed my diagnosis.

This website has been a lifesaver for me. This message board has kept me going on my worst days. Like someone else here said, there is a lot of good information here as well.

Ellen
  5. uga62

uga62 New Member

Thanks for the welcome.
    I am still trying to figure out all of this.

Just realized how to address someone.
    Bare with me, I will learn.

uga62
    xxx
  6. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

glad u dropped in- please stay!

u will be glad u came! enjoy it here, laugh, cry, wonder and most of all, you will be hugged by the great people here to help you...

jackson gavi
  7. fowlerfab522

fowlerfab522 New Member

I just found this website two days ago and I can tell you I have learned more on the website then I have in the past year. I don't seem as bad as some of the people on here and sometimes it makes me think that I don't have FM until I go back and think of all the things I have complained about over the years. Sometimes coming to this website makes me depressed when reading some of the messages and sometimes it makes me push harder to keep moving and doing daily activities. I wish that my family would read everything I have come across over the past few days so they realize I am not a chronic complainer.

fowlerfab522
  8. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

Welcome to the board!! Everyone is friendly, helpful with info, and will listen to your problems. Most of all, we all have the same problems you have and we understand.

Suzette
  9. uga62

uga62 New Member

Thanks,(jgavi,fowlerfab522,pemaw54)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have been doing alot of reading the last few days.

I will try to get on here often.

Thanks for welcoming me.

uga62
    xxx
  10. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

wellcome aboard,,,

i need to get some sleep i have to take my son to schoool in the mornign....then has a track meet...so far he has place all 1st in hs evenets....they think he will make it to couthy then on to state...so that will be realy cool...
    jodie
  11. maggie_d

maggie_d New Member

Welcome, I am fairly new to this board also and have found it to be such a blessing. You can vent, get advice and rant with a group of caring individuals going through the same as you. It really helps to get things off your chest.

Take Care
    Maggie
  12. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

In a bit of a rush this morning but want to say welcome aboard the "Good Ship, Friendship".

Love Anne C