New here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by princess2, Apr 19, 2006.

1. princess2

princess2 New Member

Hi, I'm new here, but did write in about muscle spasms. At night I get woke up because of them at times. I also have DDD of the lumbar, and cervical spine, but is this also related to Fibro/CFS? Has anyone had those problems?
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

Cant help you with your question, but wanted to say HEY.

Suzette
  3. code34me

code34me New Member

HI there and welcome! I dont get muscle spasms but do jerk myself awake at night (like tonight) and keeps me up all night somtimes. Muscles jerking but not painful like spasms.

I hear that people with muscle spasms lack protien and sometimes just a bananna or two a day helps alot?

The jerky thing I get is Restless Leg Syndrome and dont know why its so bad latley?

Take care of you! Codey
  4. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

You will find loads of information from some very informed people.
    I never had too many muscle spasms, but I understand magnesium helps with them. Good luck.
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Nice to have you here. There are several on the board who have similar back problems. I'm sure you will find lots of info and support on this board. It is a great place!

Kathy.
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Princess2:

I have DDD and do not think it is related to FM, although IMHO. The doctor always circles this on the ICD receipt, along with FM.

Welcome.

nyrofan
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

I cant help you with your question im afraid but i wanted to give you a very warm welcome to the best ever site.
    fibrolady37