NEW HERE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RONDAROO, May 17, 2006.

1. RONDAROO

RONDAROO New Member

HEELO just wanted to say hi to eveyone. Iam so glad i found this website i dont know anyone who has fms and i feel like a freak.my friends and family laugh when i say i cant go places with them because my legs are in so much pain the thought of walking makes me cry.no one understands except fellow fms;ers (like that's a word).ok well didnt mean to go on a rant just wanted to say hi.
    A.S.A.P.4.U
    RONDA
  2. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Happy you were able to find this website.

Great people, much knowledge, and always supportive.

I'm very familiar with painful legs!

scapper
  3. erfula1

erfula1 New Member

That's what we're here for. Glad you found us and when you need a shoulder to cry on or you just need understanding we are here for you. You did the right thing looking for support. I belong to this one and 2 others and I don't think I could survive without them. Anyway welcome to the gang!!!!
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Hello. Glad you found us here. Anytime you need to vent, cry, laugh, or just need support your only a click away to a great place with a lot of understanding people. Welcome!!!!!!!

Kriket
  5. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

Hi Rondaroo, you will find wonderful people here with helpful ideas and a lot of information about Fibro and CFS. I joined about a month ago and make this site my favorite site on my computer. I am Donna and I am 48 years old and have had Fibro for at least 10 years. I still work 50 hour weeks in our family business, but take some time off when I need to and get lots of rest when I am home. I live in Texas and I dread the heat coming up for summer, because it makes me feel worse.

TxSongBird
  6. gsalyer06

gsalyer06 New Member

Welcome Ronda! I'm new to the board too and have been having severe leg pain as well. I hope we can get some relief soon.
  7. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Well you sure have found a place where everyone UNDERSTANDS and are a fantastic bunch of people.
    If you ever need someone we're all here!
    Take Care,
    Mary
  8. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

Rhonda I truly understand your pain with walking. I am 48 years old and walk like I am crippled. I really have gotten worse in the last two years. If I sit for long periods of time, it is very hard for me to get up and get my legs moving. This site is a truly wonderful place to get answers, advice or just vent your frustrations.

TxSongBird
  9. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

So glad you found the board.

We are all a bunch of fellow sufferers so your rants are welcome.

Sorry you are so sick, it stinks,
    Dani
  10. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi welcome to a the best site there is its so good to hear from you.
    Everyone on here is here for you if you want me for anything just mail me & i will get back to you right away.
    You will find a lot of great info on here & we will all give you as much support as you want.
    Cya fibrolady37.
  11. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

just wanted to welcome you here, my name is also ronda and my family has always called me rondaroo so i got a giggle out of that! take care and read up-- there's tons of great info and wonderful people here! ronda
  12. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

welcome to our board. wish we could have met under better circumstances. as it is, you'll find tons of info and support here. this is where i go when i know there is no one else who can understand what i'm feeling.

Linda
  13. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Ronda if you put Epsom salts baths ,in the search box at the top left corner ,there is a recipe for a hot bath that might help your leg pain.I hope it works for you.Welcome to our world.I have the leg pain also.
  14. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

wELCOME. I am sorry your legs are so bad. I first posted here with terrible legs, and they are now well!!!

FM travels!!!

A thing that helped a lot was epsom salt hot baths.

Feel better. You have friends in suffering here for sure. Hope you filled out your bio I am about to look.

Yoohoo Rondaroo, please fill out your bio, you can be coy, just is useful to know where you are located more or less and sex, age group , hobbies etc. Who knows some of us may be neighbors.

Love Anne C
    [This Message was Edited on 05/20/2006]
  15. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

There is no doubt that you will learn a lot and visit more than you may think. Everyone here is so nice and informative, not to mention much smarter than I am.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this board and now don't know what I would do without it.

Like someone said, rant away!

BlueSky555
  16. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

help you and to listen to you. This is a wonderful place with people who know exactly what you are going through!!

Suzette
  17. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Welcome to one of the best resources for feeling normal!! I've felt like a freak for years now and I can jump on here from time to time and feel like I'm just like everyone else. It's wonderful to feel like you're finally understood. My husband is still having trouble understanding all of this. I'm thinking about emailing him this page I found that describes what it's like to live with something like this. It's called the spoon theory. You can search google for Dominie's Spoon Theory and you should be able to find it. I think her's was written about having lupus (I think), but it's a wonderful way of looking at it and actually helped me to understand it better also. I knew what I was feeling, I just didn't know how to put it into words for someone else. I sent it to my best friend and now she's one of the most understanding people around me. It's great to be here. I bounce in and out and a lot of the others are quite regular and all seem to be really beautiful people. While you're looking around, Stormyskye has a wonderful thread that you can search for by putting Road to Remission in the search box in the top left part of the screen. I think I enjoyed reading that more than anything so far, but I've only read a few... She's quite an inspiration, but then again, all of them here are quite an inspiration!! You'll love them all very soon. Welcome aboard!!!
  18. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

This is a great board with lots of people who are here to help each other in our journey. I am glad you found us!

Welcome....

jenni