New here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tptbabe, May 31, 2006.

1. tptbabe

tptbabe New Member

Hi everyone!

I am brand new to this board, and want to say hello=)

I have had FMS for almost 10 years, and was diagnosed at 18. I've been very fortunate that the past few years have been fairly symptom-free, wtih only the occassional bad days here and there. For the past year or so, I seem to have more and more pain, especially in the past few months. (Also found out I have TMJ/D now too, how fun!) I am hoping that it will not become any worse, but am talking to the Dr again about options for "treatment".

I look forward to talking to you all, and I hope this post finds you in good health and spirits=)
  2. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

i am so glad that you found this new group of friends. Everyone will be happy to listen to you - and give what suggestions that they might have.

Or, if you just wish to talk and vent, we are always ready to listen and give suggestions, if any of us have any answers.

Come back to the board as often as you wish. We are so glad to have you!

Luv and Gentle Hugs

Joan
  3. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

You will find caring people who will always listen and try to help

Suzette
  4. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

Glad you found this site, it is great for voicing a frustration with Fibro or Dr.'s or medications. It is uplifting on days that are hard and painful.

TxSongBird
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

It's a great place to be!! all sorts of info, advice and support! sisland
  6. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

Welcome!

This board has been a lifeline for me. I've incorporated a lot into my current treatment regimen and it has helped.

Hugs.
    Madame Curie
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Quick welcome, big storm rolling in here so have to shut down computer soon. Love Anne C
  8. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

tptbaba, Welcome to the Board. It's a wonderful place to be and a wonderful, informative, smart group of people here.

BlueSky555
  9. kriket

kriket New Member

I'm 28 too, but I was diagnosed about 5 yrs. ago. Glad that you are not suffering from a lot of symptoms. I have studied some about TMJ and sounds like it can be very painful as well. Thanks for posting and welcome!!!

Kriket