NEW HERE.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinky1234, Aug 3, 2006.

1. pinky1234

pinky1234 New Member

I have answered a few posts but I am new. Just wanted to intruduce myself. From NY. Have 7 wonderful furbabies that I LOVE sooo much. Little doggies. 8-10lbs.
    Have had Systematic Lupus and Fybro for about 10 yrs. Woun't even go into the problems concerning this because I'm sure everyone knows well and are probably tired of hearing about it.
    I live alone (making it very hard) except for my babies. I would probably give up if it wern't for them.
    Lost one of my babies 2yrs ago when she got hit by a car right in front of me, ran up to me and laid down at my feet. She died on the way to the vet and I thought I would die too. Crying still just thinking about her. Use to only have 3 babies at the time. I think I over comp. for her. I know now I will never get her back. I do love all my babies but she was truly one of a kind. :eek:(
    I just turned 53 on the 13th. I re home small dogs alot if anyone in upstate NY is looking. Have 8week old puggle/Boxer mixes now. Very cute.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you have us here you know

jodie
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

WELCOME to our home "our home is your home"! :)

Iam also a doggie lover! I have 8 doggies..six of them are dachshunds and I have a rottweiller and a dalmation!

I love them all ............the dachshunds are my lifeline...............I crumble like a cookie whenever I lose one of them....last one I lost was to breast cancer...................it always takes me about three days to eat........and weeks to stop crying!

Anyhow..Iam so happy to meet you.........this is such a wonderful support group here...I like to refer to them as "my family" because truthfully everyone here supports me unconditionally and faithfully more so than my true blood related family sometimes does!

Thank you for joining us ...please feel welcome to post to me anytime you need or want to talk.

XO
    Doxy
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. Lots of nice people here.
  5. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

it says how nice a person that you are!
  6. toughone

toughone New Member

I'm new here, too--6 days new. I have already found out that if you want to feel better mentally and emotionally, this is the place to be! A really wonderful bunch of people that make you feel right at home!

I have 5 doggies-3 chihuahuas, one mini dachshund (what a crazy little guy!) and my big, old (10 years next month) yellow lab. What a mixture! They were all rescues from bad situations when they were puppies--I didn't know when to stop! But they keep me laughing--what a wild bunch! And they give me lots of love.

Glad you are here--you're gonna love it...

Bonny