NEW HERE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blueski31717, Aug 11, 2006.

1. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

Hey, I'm new here and just wanted to say hey..posted a couple of times but wanted to intro. self.
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will like it here. There are a lot great people here who really give support. I am sure others will be along to welcome you soon.

Thanks,

Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 08/11/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/12/2006]
  3. joyinga

joyinga New Member

HEY!!

I replied to you under my post about the location of my records...I won't write another looooong post but wanted to say hello and WELCOME!! And i'm so glad to meet someone from my area!!!!!!!!

Take care,
    Joy
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lots of nice people here.

Read your profile. Hey, you're not so old. You were born about the time I started college. Haha
  5. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

thanks for the reply guys, yea rock but bod feels like 90 lol. see ya in the posts....
  6. iggyangel

iggyangel New Member

YOull find tons of info and friends here..
    What is your diagnosis and how long have you been ill?
    blessings,
    Iggy
  7. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

fm and over 10 years but with some of my other symptoms I think something else is going on..trying to surf web and get info.. thanks for reply
  8. joyinga

joyinga New Member

LOL-sorry-i replied again to you under my post about my records...if i reply again i'll reply in this post so it will be easier! Take care!

Joy
  9. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

its ok joy, georgia thanks for reply
  10. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

I think you will be glad you found this board.

You will find good support and information.

Hugs,
    Pammy
  11. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I'm glad you found us. You'll find many people here than understand what you're going thru.
    God bless,
    Angela
  12. ABCDfamily

ABCDfamily New Member

Nice to see you found some support here. This is a great place if you are interested in learning.
  13. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Gee, I really like your screen name, lol!

Welcome to the board; hope you enjoy the board as much as I have. Very nice members and much information.

I read your profile and you're fairly close to me.

BlueSky555
  14. caperkat

caperkat New Member

Welcome. I've been here on & off since dx'd 3 yrs ago. Still feel new here sometimes. I get a lot of great ideas here.

kat
  15. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Just wanted to say welcome and I hope you enjoy this board half as much as I have...Many wonderful and caring people here that know the road you are traveling.

I also looked at your profile...you are not old...I know beacuse I was born 9-1-58..I am refusing to admit to it..so you can't either!!!! Ok?

Glad you are here
    Tami