New Here

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by happyeverafter, Jul 12, 2009.

1. happyeverafter

happyeverafter New Member

Howdy all, I came to this group I been dealing with Depression for years now. It's seem lately it's starting again. It is so ovewhelming feeling this way. I feel when I am in need of my friends that I feel I have been there for. They are no where to be found. I know that's part of the depression. I feel like a loser. I am not important enough for people to call me and just ask for once how am I doing. I just lost a family member today. The depression is like a 8-9. It just sucks I feel like some friends I can't call they don't understand. Will this ever go away. I just feel so lost and disconnect from the world. I am going to out of town due to my lost. Not sure what to do. Thanks for listening. Happyeverafter.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/12/2009]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. Lots of nice people here to talk to.

How have you been dealing with your depression?

You may also want to post on the depression board. See "New to the boards"
    above.

The chit chat board is a good place to have a social life and talk about
    things other than medical problems: pets, TV, family, etc.

Good luck

Rock
  3. happyeverafter

happyeverafter New Member

I have been dealing with depression of and on for years. Recently I have been feeling worst. I just got back from vacation. I came back feeling sad. Today I lost a family member. I tried to reach out today with my friends, but no response back.
  4. krisnaT

krisnaT New Member

I am so sorry for your loss!!!! I hope things turn out better for you. If you don't mind I would like to pray for you!