new here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by roxycat, Nov 8, 2003.

1. roxycat

roxycat New Member

Hi everyone and God Bless all of you.I am tired right now
    and am going to go to bed but i wanted to make sure i say to all of you that"He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ..That is my favorite scripture.Good night and ill write more to all of you later..I have FM and am so encouraged that i have a place to come now to gather with the saints that can understand how i feel and we all can encourage each other in the Lord..So cool..

Blessings,
    Michelle
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for posting and I'm glad you found your way to us.
    You will find a lot of people here that are loving and supporting. This board is growning and leaps and bounds and there are so many people I don't know yet.
    I am Takesha, and I too have FMS and find that it is nice to come here and have others pray for me on my down days, and then praying for others is a blessing also.
    Feel free to step right in and share your heart.
    You may find the weekends a little slower as a few who are regulars here are off doing things with there families etc. But there are people praying 24 hours a day as there is a 24 hour prayer circle. If you think you would be interested in doing that, just find the post on the 24 hour prayer circle and post a time that is good for you.

Again I am glad your here

Hugs Takesha
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the Worship board, so very happy to have you join us here too...............

Be looking forward to hearing more from you..

God bless!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. sheried

sheried New Member

Welcome! This is such a cool place. You have definitely found a great source of compassion and understanding.

Keep coming back!

Hugs, Sherie
  5. roxycat

roxycat New Member

Yes ,i am very glad also that i have a place to come and share and pray and just be togeather with like minded people.I would very much like to pray for people in here,i also am very buisy on the weekends i have 6kids,5 are still home and so time is very sparce.So i will be in and out and will defanately have to find a time.

Thanks,
    God Bless You all!
    P.s i went into the prayer room at our church today and was prayed over and annointed with oil..Do you all share scriptures in here with each other?
    Just to let everyone know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior..My sins are forgiven and I stand in his Grace alone.
    I love Him..And am very thankful to him for everything i am and have.

In his Love,
    MIchelle

[This Message was Edited on 11/09/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2003]
  6. Waldene

Waldene New Member

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to this Board. I just found it a few weeks ago and believe it was God sent. These people really care and they really pray for you.

I have FM also and it was so long trying to get a diagnosis. The only real support I have besides "our Father in Heaven" is my husband. He is very loving and caring but he still doesn't know what it is like to be in this body with its constant aches and pains. Folks here do. I am so glad you have decided to join us.

I hope you have a great day in the Lord!

Waldene

7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so glad you joined us. God is leading more and more people here and that so good. We`re happy about that.

Feel free to join in anytime and ask for prayer, share scripture or anything else or pray for others.

God bless,
    Sandyz
  8. roxycat

roxycat New Member

Hello again,

Not quite sure where the place is for the prayer circle?
    Where do i go? What do i push? I want to pick a time to pray for all of you.

Bless yu all,
    Michelle