new here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tish, Nov 20, 2003.

1. tish

tish New Member

i found this board by being a regular to the alzheimer's board.

i have been having huge faith-based questions..

a little history:
    my mom has mid/late stage alz. i lost my dad to alz 5 weeks ago. i have 2 in-laws with terminal neurodegenerative disease (we lost our brother greg on 11/16/01). i have 3 kids, 2 of which have learning disabilities

just give me the strength to keep going, cause it all looks too hopeless. give me you prayers, if you would, to keep me strong enough to be able to keep taking care of these lovig people. i feel like i'm sinking

tish
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Its truly nice of you to join us. I know how you are feeling, I lost my whole family to cancer in their mid fifties, I am the only one left. I have three children, two grandchildren, and my husband. Thats the extent of my family.

Will be happy to pray for you, and your family.

God's blessings going your way right now.........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Tish, Welcome to the worship board.

I'll will certainly be praying for you and your family.
    Dear Lord please be with Tish and her family, hold them in your arms, and comfort them and give them peace, and the strength to endure. Lift them up high and heal them. Lead them vloser to you Lord and keep their faith stromg. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  4. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Welcome to the board.

I'm sorry that you are having to go through so much, I will be praying for you and your family.

Blessings to you, Judy