New Here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EmmasG, Aug 26, 2007.

1. EmmasG

EmmasG New Member

Hi. I am new here. I am 48 yrs old. I have a son 26 and a daughter 29 and a wonderful granddaughter named Emma 2 1/2. I live in West Virginia. Pretty normal life I guess. Will be married 30 yrs in December. I have RA, depression, and Fibromyalgia. I no longer work, so I thought this would be a great place to meet and get to know people. Have used the chat rooms here before but never posted. So, I thought I would try the message boards and maybe get to know some people.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I hope you will find this a nice place to come to- some of us, such as myself, do you not have chronic fatigue or FM. My son has had chronic fatigue the last 2 years but is coming out of it....he now is 20 and has a job and is feeling almost back to normal.

I also have a granddaughter- she is 3 and lives in Alaska. We lived in Alaska for 14 years, but now live in Washington state. I wish my daughter and her family would follow us down!

Anyway, glad to see that you wrote. I seem to be unable to do the "chat" so I'm on here almost daily.....
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Jump right in and visit with us!,,,,,Sis
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Glad you checked in. I have been on this board for over 2 years and it is a keeper. I have been on others, but this is by far the best.

Nice people, fun, and good info.

Again, welcome. Look forward to chatting.

5. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Your Bio sounds about like mine.

I'm from Kentucky,so we're sort of neighbors...

glad to meet you and welcome