NEW HERE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mystic35f, Apr 25, 2003.

1. mystic35f

mystic35f New Member

HELLO EVERYONE I'M NEW HERE, BUT I'M NOT A NEW TO FIBROMYALIGA,I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING WITH IT FOR YEARS NOW BUT DID'NT KNOW WHAT IT WAS TILL A YEAR AGO AND NOW I AM ON MSCONTIN(MORFIN)BECAUSE THE PAIN IS SO BAD AND I'M ALSO ON TRAZADONE,ZANAFLEX,ZANAX, AND MOBIC BECAUSE NOW I ALSO HAVE RHUMATUID ATHRITIS.NOW I AM ONLY 35 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE TWO CHILDERN AND SOMETIMES I HAVE GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS AND ON THE BAD DAYS WHITCH I CAN'T STAND IS BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER GETS UPSET WITH ME WHEN I CAN'T DO STUFF WITH HER WHEN I'M HAVEING ONE OF MY BAD DAYS.I WANT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT HAS FIBROMYALIGA, I BEEN TAKEING THIS VITMAINS THERE CALLED ONE DAY WEIGHT SMART, WELL THESE THINGS ARE THE BEST,I'VE HAD MORE ENGERY NOW THEN I EVER DID IN A LONG TIME, THEY HAVE EVERYTHING IN THEM THAT ARE ALL NATURAL,YES I STILL TAKE MY MEDS BUT ONLY AT NIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO TO BED.SENCE I'VE BEEN TAKEING THE VITMAINS I HAVE BEEN LOSEING THE WEIGHT AND THERE'S NOT MUCH WEIGHT BEARING DOWN ON MY BACK.SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE ASK ME AND I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT.

P.S. I ALSO HAVE LUPUSE

THANK YOU
    MYSTIC :)
    [This Message was Edited on 04/25/2003]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Mystic, welcome to our world. Glad to hear you have found something that is helping you.

You can give the name of the supplement, but no URL's, it is not allow on this site. This board is supported by Pro Health a supplement company.

I also get a lot of help from supplements, especially ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6), also Pro Energy (Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate) along with B, E, C, etc.

I only take Xanax at night to help me sleep along with ZMA which is a wonder supplement that helps with deep sleep.

Glad you found our board, and looking forward to hearing from you often.

Shalom, Shirl

3. aprilhuque

aprilhuque New Member

Just let us know if you need anything!

Love you all,
    April
  4. layinglow

layinglow New Member

I'm so glad you found us! This is a great place filled with lots of info, and wonderful support. I still have 2 of my 4 children at home. I know how difficult it is for them when mom can't do all the things they see other mom's doing. How old are your children?

I too, take lots of vitamins and supplements, they have improved my health alot. I had to discontinue them for awhile as I had a drug reaction, and being off them sure convinced me they made a difference. I am back on them, again.

What other ingredients are in the "One Day Weight Smarts", besides vitamins?

Best wishes, hope to hear more from you,
    LL
  5. mystic35f

mystic35f New Member

HELLO EVERYBODY AND THANK YOU FOR THAT WARM WELCOME YOU GAVE ME.

"LAYINGLOW" THE STUFF THAT IS IN THE ONE DAY WEIGHT SMART IS

VITAMIN C 60MG VITAMIN B6 2.5MG
    VITAMIN D 400IU FOLIC ACID 400MCG
    VITAMIN E 30IU VITAMIN B12 7.5MCG
    VITAMIN K 80MCG PANTOTHENIC ACID 12.5 MG
    THIAMIN(B1)1.9MG CALCIUM(ELEMENTAL) 300MG
    RIBOFLAVIN(B2)2.125MG IRON 18MG
    NIACIN 25MG MAGNESIUM 50MG
    ZINC 15MG
    SELENIUM 70 MCG
    COPPER 2MG
    MANGANESE 2MG
    CHROMIUM 150MCG

AND THERE IS ALSO EGCG WHITCH IS FROM GREEN TEA EXTRACT,CAMILLA CINENIS LEAF.

THAT IS ALL THE STUFF THAT IS IN THE

ONE A DAY WEIGHT SMART

THIS STUFF IS GREAT I LOVE IT SENCE I'VE BEEN ON IT I HAVE SO MUCH ENGERY.

AND YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW HOW HOW OLD MY CHILDERN ARE WELL MY SON IS 13 AND MY DAUGHTER IS 11

I HAVE A QUESTION?

WHEN EVER I TOUCH MY SKIN IT HURTS IT'S VERY SENTAIVE IS THAT FROM THE FIBROMYALIGA? LIKE WHEN I RUB MY ARMS OR LEGS IT HURTS MY MUSCALS.I'M ALSO ON LIPATOR FOR MY CALSHTROL COULD THAT BE THE PROBLEM?

THANK YOU MYSTIC

P.S. I HAVE YAHOO MESSAGER IF ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD WANTS TO CHAT SOMETIME SEND ME A MESSAGE MY SCREEN NAME IS CTJERSEY68

[ advertisement ]