New here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by natrlvr2, May 4, 2003.

1. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

I'm a single mom of a 7 yr. old boy,from WI.I just won my 6 yr. battle with SSA for disability.FM is only one of my diagnosis'.This looks like a good "info" source,and I certainly may help someone else.I have had lots of "experience" .
    Sandy
  2. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

You're right about this being a good info source. I have learned soooo much in my few months here.

Just wanted to say hi & welcome.

Take care........Kathi
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Congratulations on your recent success with SSA! As for this board, you are right about the info...there is more great information, understanding, and support here than most of us ever expected. Also if you click on library there is a vast amount of info and resources there as well.
    At the top of the page is also a spot to do a search on a particular topic in past posts, very useful. Again, welcome to the board, glad you found us! love, Rebel.
  4. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

Congratulations on winning your battle with SSA - but six years!!!!! Heck!
    I'm sure you will like it here and you are right - it is a good place to share experience! The more the merrier!
    hugs
    Mary x
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Congratulations and welcome to our board. Wow, six years! My hearing was postponed five months ago and I thought that was bad. I'm getting slowly better and by the time SS gets around to me, I will probably be back to work.

Love, Mikie
  6. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

Thanks for the welcomes.