new here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lisa34, Jul 21, 2003.

1. lisa34

lisa34 New Member

Hello im new here.I need some support. I have been dignosied major depressive order with psycotic feaures. Im going throug a real bad spell. Cant work not sleeping. I had to drop out of school. I was going to college and i just could not concentrate. I will go back thou. I was wondering if anyone was getting disability for this. I have to do something. I dont know what way to turn. Thanks
  2. crissyfamily

crissyfamily New Member

i'm new with all of this also. Welcome to the board and i'm sorry you are not well. I know a lot of people have applied and are right now applying for disability that post on this board...it is late and most everyone is off the board until morning...if you change your title to maybe "new: need help with disability" it may get a better response...just trying to help get you noticed.

you might type in disability in the search messages at the top of the page and see if it pulls up some infor for you...

good night and take care...
    crissy
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Lisa, welcome to the boards. I can't help with the the disability, but if you are suffering from depression, we do have a board just for Depression, and you many find some information there also for SSDI.

You are on the FM/CFS board here. Just go to the top of this page and click on 'Message Boards', it will bring you to an index of all available support boards on this site.

Just click on Depression on the lefthand side, it will bring you there.

Sure hope you get some helpful information soon, and do hope you are feeling better too.

Shalom, Shirl