New Here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rhian25556, Sep 22, 2003.

1. rhian25556

rhian25556 New Member

HI, I am new to these posting boards. I have CFS and type 2 diabetes. Just wondering, does anyone else have both of these diseases? I am wondering if having both of these diseases, makes one more tired, than just having one.

My name is Karen and I live in Nottingham New Hampshire, any other folks from the New England area? I am 51 currently disabled, and dying to go back to work. I am divorced, so I pretty much take care of myself.

Thanks for any advice or input. Karen
  2. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Welcome to the board. I don't have those diseases, I have just fm. Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the board.
    Someone will answer your question I am sure.
    tlc8858
  3. mcmac

mcmac New Member

Hi Keren,

Just wanted to say HI, and Welcome you,

I just got Dxs with Fms a few months ago so I cant help with you question, but I'm hear for you. Hope all is well and look forward in getting to know you.

Soft Hugs,

Tammy
  4. Rushing

Rushing New Member

Hi Karen. I just wanted to say hi and I'm pretty new too. I just have fm and I'm still getting used to it. What are your symtoms? Welcome!
    Krystal
  5. Hippen

Hippen New Member

I wanted to say hello and welcome you to the board. I have had CFS for about 8 years now. I do not have diabetes though my mother did. Diabetes would certainly make a CFS situation even tougher. On top of being more tired...healing also becomes more difficult...especially where infections are concerned. Do you take the pill form of insulin or do you have to take shots? My mom started out on Diabeta pill form of insulin then she had to start giving herself shots of insulin. I am so sorry that you have to deal with the diabetes on top of the CFS. Maybe others on this board can relate better than I can about having both. Take care of you!!! Love, Hippen

[ advertisement ]