New Homeopathic/Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Jun 6, 2012.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I just bought a bottle of Arnica Montana formulated by Dr. Barbara Hendel that contains 300mg of Arnica Montana with 3X,6X,12X,30X and 200X dilutions...this is the first time I bought this product and I "think" it's helping....

I've used Arnica Tabs before but not this type dosing.

I also use Arnica Montana Gel and it gives me relief on my pain areas.

Today, I was able to go for 8 hrs between Advil. 7AM and now close to 3PM....granted I took 1/2 Hydrocodone in between but I think it's helping...

Anyway, thought I'd share a good one. jam

She also offers a Fibromyalgia Relief remedy. I just looked it up. May buy this one too.

These are quite inexpensive...and this doctor is from Germany the home of Homeopathy. [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2012]
  2. jaminhealth

300mg tablets 100 to a bottle.

She also offers an Arthritis formula, a Pain and Inflammation Formula, lots of formulas.

I have never used her products, but decided to try one and chose the Arnica Montana....

I may get the Arthritis Formula also...
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I looked it up and decided to order the fibromyalgia relief from them. Some days I'm desperate for help.

I've got all types of muscle gels. Started with the plain bengay, tried Super Blue Stuff, tried Capsorma +plus from Pro 2H products.....this stuff is strong and sometimes actually burns my skin turning it bright red but it takes away the pain. I guess when you're really in pain you try anything. What I use most is the Bengay super muscle rub. CVS makes the same for less money. I've got roll ons and tubes everywhere....my purse, in the car, and several medicine cabinets. What a way to live!
  4. jaminhealth

find ways to "calm" the pain as I don't want to be taking pain meds all day and more and more....we know all those side effects from them....

At least with homeopathy there are no side effects and if one gets "RELIEF", then they are worth it big time

I have a dear rheumy who is holistic oriented and she offers Mesotherapy injections (homeopathic) and they are a series, I had them last year and preparing to do them again soon....

For some reason when one looks up Mesotherapy, cellulite treatments come up, so one has to type in Meso.....and Pain.....then you'll find lots of info....

Well, Sun, at least we're living and walking and driving and as I was talking to a fellow in my bldg today and he's going to be 77 and still surfboards and he was telling me about his wife who has lots of OA and RA and had many surgeries, he said it can always be worse....isn't that the truth...

[This Message was Edited on 06/06/2012]
  5. jaminhealth

on the homeopathy tablets, for most effectiveness, no food or liquids, 30 min before or after one dissolves a tab in the mouth....

I'm pretty sure it's 30 min each side of dosing....
  6. sunflowergirl

I've got sublingual melatonin and it takes forever for it to dissolve. Am I supposed to dissolve it completely or just swallow it after a minute or so. I've never taken homeopathic anything before.
  7. jaminhealth

sub Melatonin but if I did I would just let it all dissolve...I take source naturals 1mg tabs, cut in 4's and take 1/4mg or a tad more, the pieces aren't all even...I just swallow this piece..And take it like at 7PM or thereabouts, gotta take it a couple hrs before going to bed....

Do you dissolve the sublinguel a couple hrs before going to bed?

The Arnica Montana I'm taking now, dissolves pretty quickly, some others I've taken dissolve like immediately, this one takes a tad longer, but not long.
  8. deepak

deepak Member

Mom takes only homeopathy medicines for her severe osteoarthritis and she finds a lot of relief on those.

I will tell you the names tomo - its late night here

Deepak
  9. jaminhealth

the Magnesium Spray that I use and also her Himalyian Sea Salt....all great products....
  10. sunflowergirl

Had to take a whole tramadol last night around 7 PM so couldn't take anything for sleep....so......I got maybe 4 hrs. cobbled together. I talked to CVS today and the pharmacist said not to take anything closer than 4 hrs. to the tramadol. The sublingual melatonin takes at least an hr. to totally dissolve.

I must remember to take some sea salt in the mornings. Dr. Wilson (re: adrenal fatigue) says we are low on salt and this will help fatigue. Is the magnesium spray for under the tongue? I'm soooooo tired of swallowing a ton of pills and this would be good. Who makes it?
  11. jaminhealth

back before I go to bed and after showers etc...and also on my surgery leg with all the soreness and numbness....

It's formulated by Dr. Hendel...

Sorry about your sleep issue, I sleep so good and thank my sleep combo for letting me. I just added Lemon Balm and almost taking no lorazepam now....

A lot of folks on the thyroid board I frequent use the sea salt water in the mornings....
  12. jaminhealth

I haven't been real serious with it, but have been finding it's helping...this Arnica contains 5 dilutions to address both localized symptoms and global symptoms.

Since each dilution has its own level of action, and together they make one comprehensive homeopathic remedy. It is perfect for active people and anyone who suffers soreness or swelling regularly.
  13. GeminiMoon

GeminiMoon Member

Hi Jam: I have been using homeopathic remedies for years and they really help! Glad you found that the Arnica is helping you. I use it and the cream/gel also. I also use Oscillococcinum for my Epstein Barr flares as it usually starts with flu-like symptoms. That remedy is truly amazing! You just have to make sure you take it as soon as your symptoms begin.

By the way, I have been taking the Grapeseed Extract for about 4 weeks now & feel that it is making a difference in how I feel. I am going to stick with it.

Thanks for your suggestions & am wishing you a very happy New Year!
  14. jaminhealth

stay with it, it does make everything work SO MUCH better.....I could be so much worse off without it...I know that.

I see where Dr. Hendel offers an Inflammation remedy and also a Fibro remedy. I think I'll buy the inflammation one. And take both Arnica and the inflammation on.

I also take Rhus Tox, but don't seem to feel much from it.

Calms Forte' for sleep aid with my combo is a salvation. I wouldn't be without this one either.

Take care and good wishes to you also. jam

PS: I feel much better in warmer weather,,,,lots of winter left...
  15. jaminhealth

the oscillo is truly amazing and I haven't used it in a few years...no flu symptoms....

EBV stuff, I still take Olive Leaf Extract 500mg daily...

I don't really get flares, but the colder weather seems to put me in a body flare .... this year has been the worst for me. So Far.....I'm feeling chilled right now and I have warm clothes on....it's cold out....
    [This Message was Edited on 01/06/2013]