New House after the game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4everkid, Feb 3, 2008.

1. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

House case you forgot... there is a new episode on TONIGHT, in a few minutes! Just a reminder. I forgot, but hubby reminded me.
  2. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I missed it again - last time I missed the post cause I thought we were talking about 'house fans' - this time I thought you were moving to a new house right after the game, so I passed over the post!
    House is my favorite show and now I've missed the last two new shows. Dang!
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Sorry Janalynn. I guess in my frantic little mind I thought capitalizing House would make it clear that it was a person and not an abode. I was here, reading posts, when 4everspouse informed me the show was coming on after the game. I flipped out, cause I am always missing it, and posted too hastily. It DOES read like I am making a late night move.

Anyone who knows me here can attest to the fact that I MUST have been in a hurry. That was the shortest post I have EVER written!
  4. frosty77

frosty77 New Member

LOL, I thought the same thing - that you were moving to a new house after the game!

I saw the advertisement, but my spouse Tivo'd the game, and we're in New England, so by the time we finished watching the game, it was 11:30pm. Hopefully 'House' Tivo'd, otherwise that will be 2 new episodes I missed!! It's my favorite show!
  5. mylilcherub428

mylilcherub428 New Member

yay I luv u never even thought to watch the missed shows online Thank you Thank you Thank you

I saw the commercial about him taking all the extra meds it was funny It was just a commercial for the show thought wasn't it

didn't see anything about rehab but was also sooo tired

and had a few margarita during the game which just made me feel like crap lol-KIM