New inexpensive tool to make life easier

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Jun 22, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I GUESS YOU ALL HAVE SEEN THE SCOTCH BRITE COMMERCIAL WHERE YOU CAN PICK UP HAIR AND LINT.

IT HAS A HANDLE WITH A ROLL OF STICKY LIKE PAPER THAT PICKS UP THE HAIR AND SUCH.

THEN YOU TEAR OFF THE DIRTY STICKY PAPER AND A NEW ONE IS EXPOSED FOR USE.

I AM A TALL GIRL AND THE HANDLE JUST WASN'T LONG ENOUGH FOR ME.

SO THE MISS FIX IT I AM....I PONDERED ON THIS.WELL I HAD A PAINT ROLLER WITH A LONG HANDLE YOU YOU CAN SCREW INTO IT.

THE REFILL ROLL WAS TO LARGE TO PUT ON THE ROLLER SO I WRAPPED IT WITH PAPER AND PLASTIC WRAP UNTIL IT FILLED THEN INSIDE OF THE ROLLER AND WOULD STAY ON.

THIS GETS INTO PLACES THE HANDLE OF THE SCOTCH BRITE HANDLE WOULDN'T GO.I AM SO LIMITED TO WHAT I CAN DO THIS WAS GREAT FOR ME TO USE UNDER THE BED ,COUCH.

TAKE THE LONG HANDLE OFF AND USE THIS PAINT ROLLER INVENTION ON FURNITURE.

PEOPLE IN WHEEL CHAIRS COULD PUT A SHORTER EXTENTION ON THIS AND REACH THINGS AND PLACES THEY COULDN'T BEFORE.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BUY THE HANDLE FROM SCOTCH BRITE JUST BUY THE REFILL ROLLS AND PUT THE ON YOUR PAINT ROLLER AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.

SAVE MONEY BY DOING THIS, GET MORE CLEANING DONE, FEEL A FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

STAY INSPIRED.....AS DR WAYNE DYER TEACHES.....IF I INSPIRE ONE PERSON TODAY OR HELP IN SOME SMALL WAY TODAY I HAVE PLANTED A SEED THAT WILL COME BACK TO ME.

GOD BLESS.........DIANNE......MISS FIX IT....HA!

2. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

OMG!! I laughed out loud when I read your reply!!

Dianne...great idea!
  3. jake123

jake123 New Member

I love stuff like that! A few weeks ago I was having coffee at the diner and was sitting next to an old man who I see frequently. We were talking and the conversation turned to dryer vents being stuffed up.
    He said that he forced his garden hose down (from the roof) and then got his blower and blew it through the vent. I thought that was brilliant.
  4. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

my dog sheds alot to get the hair out of hard to reach places i brought my leaf blower in and blew all the hair in one place and then vacuumed it all up.

Hold on to the pictures on the wall...HA! my blower sort of got a mind of it's own got away from me and pictures went a bouncing.........Ha! Miss fix it.