New info on help for Fibro patients

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mercury, Aug 26, 2002.

1. mercury

mercury New Member

Hi everyone, it's me, the mercury toxicity lady. I just wanted to share with you all that the best book I have read on chronic mercury toxicity causing CFS and Fibromyalgia, states that Fibromyalgia patients can be helped tremendously by taking a little T3. For anyone who might not know about T3, it's a type of thyroid hormone, but not T4. The author of this book says that your doctor should give you some T3 regardless of thyroid hormone lab tests. He says you should start with a tiny dose and then go up until you feel your best without taking too much that you would feel unwell. It may be hard to convince your doctors, but it's worth a try. "Dr. Please would you give me a little T3 because I've been told by an expert in Fibromyalgia that it can really make a difference? Now what doctor could refuse that?

If you do take T3, make sure you are monitored closely and report any adverse symptoms to your doc. Please post if you decide to do this and let us know if it helps you.

Sandra
  2. mercury

mercury New Member

Hi everyone, it's me, the mercury toxicity lady. I just wanted to share with you all that the best book I have read on chronic mercury toxicity causing CFS and Fibromyalgia, states that Fibromyalgia patients can be helped tremendously by taking a little T3. For anyone who might not know about T3, it's a type of thyroid hormone, but not T4. The author of this book says that your doctor should give you some T3 regardless of thyroid hormone lab tests. He says you should start with a tiny dose and then go up until you feel your best without taking too much that you would feel unwell. It may be hard to convince your doctors, but it's worth a try. "Dr. Please would you give me a little T3 because I've been told by an expert in Fibromyalgia that it can really make a difference? Now what doctor could refuse that?

If you do take T3, make sure you are monitored closely and report any adverse symptoms to your doc. Please post if you decide to do this and let us know if it helps you.

Sandra
  3. RonaEileen

RonaEileen New Member

Hey Sandra! What's the author's name? Title? I think my dr would want a little more documentation than a quote from an "expert". Is there a research study cited?

Rona
  4. mercury

mercury New Member

He is an expert in chronic mercury toxicity illness and has written extensively about it. He covers all of the various systems in the body that mercury "screws up" and thus makes us feel so so badly. The endocrine system is one of these. If you wish to get his book, an incredible resource, it's been my bible now for a long time and helped me tremendously, you can order it by emaling him at andycutler@aol.com. It is a must for all who suffer from CFS and Fibromyalgia.

Sandra
  5. mercury

mercury New Member

He had CFS and recovered after finding out it was mercury toxicity causing his illness. After all of his suffering and recovery, he felt compelled to write about all his research so that he could help others to recover.

He's a really nice guy too. He has a PHD from Princeton and is a chemical engineer.

Sandra[This Message was Edited on 08/26/2002]

[ advertisement ]