New...info please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lisalynh, Feb 28, 2003.

1. lisalynh

lisalynh New Member

Hi, my name's Lisa. I'm new to the board. I have never officially been diagnosed with CFS but have all the symptoms and have been tested for everything else (and I mean everything... feel like I've been to every doctor in the world, including the Mayo clinic) and nothing has come up. So I am assuming I probably have CFS. I was hoping I did not... of course I would rather have something more tangible that has a quick fix cure. But, after years of this, I've given hope on a quick fix. However I've never seen a doctor who specializes in CFS and was hoping for suggestion of doctors in my area (Washington DC). I have heard a lot about Paul Cheney and think he's around here... can anyone provide me with a phone number for him? I am really really desperate for some help.

Thanks
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Lisalyn, if you look at the top of this page, we have a 'Doctor Referral', the doctors are listed by states.

Yes Dr. Cheney is a big part of this site, you can find articles by him on the Home and Community pages here. He should be listed on the above link.

Welcome to the board, and hope you find help soon.

Shalom, Shirl