New Job Hopefully PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by colleendv, Mar 1, 2007.

1. colleendv

colleendv New Member

I am due to start a new job providing I make it thru the back ground check credit check and prelim testing. Should be okay as I am a good girl - but still nervous. Please say a prayer for me tonight that all goes well. This job is esstential for me to get myself back on the right track. I have recently lost touch with what God and his son's purpose is for me. Trying to get back to my REAL self. Please oh please pray that the testing goes well.

God Bless,

Colleen
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Such a pretty name....... maybe Irish?

Wishing you well, that the job comes to fruition and is suitable and goes well.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

God Bless you and I am wishing you well on your new job

hugs

kgangel
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Praying for peace in your heart, and that your job goes well.
    You may have "lost touch" with God, and his Son, but God never lost touch with you!!

He's still there waiting for you and loving you.

Let us known how it goes!

God Bless
    MorningSS
  5. colleendv

colleendv New Member

I did get the job but ended up in the hospital and couldn't start and they wouldn't hold it. Not meant to be I guess. Just got out of the hospital after being in for a little over a month. Now I've got to start looking for another job - giving it over to God.

Yes, I'm a proud Irish lass.

Colleen
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Continued prayers for you, that the Lord will open another door for you, one that is bigger and grander. Please put your name on the weekly prayer list that we may follow.