New job starts tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jens2angels, Apr 1, 2007.

1. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Well I start my orientation at the my new job tomorrow. Of course I seem to have been laid back by the evil sinus infections again. I have had them all winter long and it's really getting old. They wipe me right out and frankly it's really depressing me.

My mom looked at me today and said I looked so sad, I said no, I'm just tired of feeling so lousy all the time. Seems like I get a few good days, then I go right back down the tubes again. My pain level for my fibro is at bay right now but I'm just so stuffy and drained and it SUCKS!

Hubby got all my scrubs washed for me from when I worked at the hospital before. He kept wanting to get rid of them, but I wouldn't let him because I told them I would need them again someday. Showed him!

Ok, well I hear a certain little girl having a crisis so I better go.
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Good luck with your new job!! And I hope you can get that sinus infection under control. My whole family has a cold and sinus issues. I just know I'm next!!
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

have a nice day at work...and good luck in school. i just had maddie tutor me for nearly 3 hours on my math homework..hopefully i will get those signs and stuff right now..