New Kid on the Block.........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by beanpants, Aug 18, 2004.

1. beanpants

beanpants New Member

Just want to say hello to everyone. Just discoved this site and joined. I am a fellow fibromite and would love to chat with you. I have read some of the message boards and enjoyed them a lot. Sounds like I am in the right place where we all know what it's like to have FM. Hope to hear from some of you.

2. Yesh

Yesh New Member

We are glad you joined us. Please feel free to jump in at any time. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and I am sure the others are too.

God Bless

Yesh
  3. grge

grge New Member

Welcome, I am new here myself but having others to pray with and for brings me joy.
    georgia
    [This Message was Edited on 08/19/2004]
  4. craziC

craziC New Member

Welcome to the boards! I look forward to getting to know you. This is a wonderful place to gain information and meet some very wonderful and caring people!

hugs,
    Crazi
  5. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Hi and Welcome to the Worship Board !! We are all so glad to have you join us.

There are alot of caring and understanding prayer warriors here. Please join us anytime.

Blessings, Judy
  6. beanpants

beanpants New Member

Thanks for the warm greetings. I was given my name as a teenager back in the 50's by one of my girlfriends. No special reason just crazy teens. LOL I'm new at this so be patient, and I will catch on to what to do. I guess I will just "dive in". I need the support and prayers also.
  7. beanpants

beanpants New Member

Thanks Dixie. I really appreciate your warm welcome. I'm not sure what I am doing yet, but I will catch on.

Beanpants
  8. beanpants

beanpants New Member

Georgia,
    Thanks for the welcome note. I will eventually learn what to do and look forward to sharing with you and others...

Beanpants
  9. beanpants

beanpants New Member

Thanks Debbie........I am looking forward to learning more about what to do. It will be nice to talk with others about what we have in common.

Beanpants
  10. dash

dash New Member

but I'd like to add my welcome to the chorus.

God bless,
    Della