new look on this cite, who else doesnt like it!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Sep 4, 2008.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

My ,I came to my old familiar cite to check on everyone and got a big shock. i find this setup much harder to read. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me??Is it going to stay this way? Blessing to all
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

Its confusing because posts show up on both sites.

This(old) will close I think in Feb. No do not like new site atall.
  3. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I have no idea what people are talking about with new site. Everything looks the same to me. I don't see any changes.
  4. luvdogs

luvdogs New Member

Yes, can you please explain?
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

If you go to you will see the "new" boards.
  6. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

We recently relaunched If you don't like the new site you can still use the old look at But Immunesupport will be taken down at some point. I do not have a date yet but I will be sure to post it on the board.
  7. stschn

stschn New Member

I fine it is very difficult for me to wrap my brain around any thing new. It well take a while and it is always very frustrating. I really don't need to be reminded that I can't think well. I hope this change was necessary. I'd hate to think that people would change it on a whim when it's just one more thing that makes life harder for us.
  8. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

Our web site has not had a major layout change since may 02'. That's a pretty long time for a website to say the same. While the change is vast the improvements we are working on huge as well. There are many new features which we believe will make it easier to find articles and posts that you like. You have the ability to add users and posts to your favorites to make them easier to keep track of. You can also ignore people if they rub you the wrong way. I understand that many people find this change hard to deal with. I hope that they can take the time to poke around and ask questions about things because once you see everything we've added I think it will be a bit more enjoyable. And if you'd like to pass on your comments or concerns we have an email setup for just that feature it's

One more thing... Happy Friday!
  9. Aberlaine

Aberlaine Member

I don't like it either. It takes SO long to scroll through the daily posts and it seems like many of them repeat. And you can go forward, but cannot go back. It is very confusing.
  10. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

It will make the change much easier to handle. Change isdifficult for people in general. I think we will all be pk. Thanks agaian.

11. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

I'm still using the "old" site but find the new site is actually easier for me to read...the contrast or coloring is easier on my eyes. I like the new features and added sites.

We are creatures of habit, but at least we have time to get used to it. I am so happy that they added the features to chose to keep bios or posts private. That was my main concern.

I know they're working hard...believe me, as I had a problem and it took a few days to get worked out but it got fixed. I haven't peeked to see if my posts are correct now, but in time it will be running well.

12. ephemera

ephemera New Member

Will all our postings & replies be transfered over as part of our history, or will the info remain on the old site.

There's such a wealth of info here, it would be a real blow to the support level & exchange from the wealth of knowledge we all have.

Please let us know.

many thanks!
  13. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

Everything is there. All the posts are there.
  14. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Is there a way on the new site to change the little picture that comes up by our posts?

I don't have any problems with the new format, I'll get used to it. I just don't do change well!