New Make over

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Feb 20, 2008.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi decided i needed a new me! Thought it would lift me out of the winter doldrums.

So i finally got up the courage to no longer hide my ear deformity, i'm showing them off.

I dyed my hair blonde and got hair extentions, an eyebrow lift, and decided to plum my lips up abit with collegen injections.

I think i look beautiful now! Kinda like a blonde Liv

Check out my picture!

[This Message was Edited on 02/20/2008]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Nordic beauty. I like the cap of mushrooms.

From the weather you've been reporting, you'd better put that parka back on fast!

3. victoria

victoria New Member

Can I have the name of your plastic surgeon?

4. sisland

sisland New Member

You had me Goin' there! lol,,, you funny girl!,,,,Your horses will be afarid of you!,,,,,lolol,,,,Stay warm!,,,,,S
  5. morningsonshine

I love all the other pictures that have been posted too.

Of course the boobs are fake too, and the horses all snorted and ran-a-way from me!!

Thanks for having fun with me.
  6. morningsonshine

This look is a little too high maintance for me! I'm scaring my horses and kids!!

For enough money those plastic surgeons will do about anything you want!!! You know i have that little ole money tree growing in the back of my yard.

Just sprinkle a little pixie dust and walla!!!

I think i'm going to go back to natural, as soon as my lips go down. The hair extensions keep growing flowers and mushrooms, although the mushrooms come in handy when i'm cooking!!

Take Care!
    I really liked your picture too, can tell you work out.