NEW MEDICAL NEWS FIBROMYALGIA IS NOT A

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jgavi, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

IMMUNE DISORDER ACCORDING TO THE NEW REASEARCH..PLEASE READ
    THE NEW FINDINGS WHEN YOU SIGN IN ON THIS WEBSITE.

THIS POSTING/INFORMATION WAS JUST POSTED MARCH 10 2006.
    THIS IS NEW NEWS!

FMS IS A CHRONIC NEUROLOGIC DISEASE...

DID EVERYONE SEE THIS NEW FINDING THAT HAS CAUSED A BIG STIR IN THE MEDICAL FIELD!???

- SO MANY OF US SKIP OVER ALL THOSE ARTICLES BUT THE ONE DATED MARCH 10 2006 "RECENT FIBROMYALGIA FINDINGS" IS VERY INTERESTING NEWS!

LOOKS LIKE WE CAN GET THE 65 PAGE REPORT TO SEE IN DETAIL WHAT THESE NEW FINDINGS ARE ALL ABOUT. THE SHORT VERSION IS ALREADY GOOD NEWS FOR MANY OF US! PLEASE READ...GOOD STUFF AND MAKES MORE SENSE, AT LEAST MANY OF US....THIS CAN HELP MANY INSURANCE CLAIMS.

MY TESTS SHOW VERY, VERY LOW OF SEROTONIN, NOREPINEPHRINE AND DOPAMINE, WHICH CAUSES PAIN! SO THIS HELPS MANY OF US WHEN BLOOD TESTS COME BACK WITH LOW AMOUNTS OF THESE SUBSTANCES- PROVES THAT WE DO HAVE REAL DISEASE!, FINALLY SOME PROOF IT ISNT ALL IN OUR HEADS....

JGAVI
    [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2006]
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

If you don't belong, you can join the cfids assn. for $35 year so you can get this info as it is available. Also, they will give you a complementry membership if you cannot afford the $35 because of hardship due to cfids (or at least they used to).

Anyways, this report is an overview of the state of cfids science & research featuring articles by dozens of experts in the field. AMY
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

This report is not hard to get - the cfids assoc has sent it to all their members and past members have received it too. You can go to their site & get links to the articles (www.cfids.org) or you can buy the report for $12. Also, as I mentioned this organization gives complementry memberships to those who can't afford the $35. a year. I think they make their info easily available. AMY