New member in Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Caycaymae, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Caycaymae

Caycaymae New Member

Hello. My name is Lorraine and I live in Central Pennsylvania. I am 46 years old and have been married a year as of October 15th.

I have been dealing with Fibromyalgia and CFS for around 15 years. I have been on SSD for around 6 years.

I am new to message boards...my husband just taught me how to use the computer in the last year and I am slowly getting the hang of things. I'm just going to read some of the posts and maybe chime in if I feel I have anything to offer.

Thank you.

Lorraine
  2. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Just wanted to welcome you... This is a great board to vent, talk and get information.
    You will be glad you found this site.
    Take Care,
    Kim
  3. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I had to type that before I forgot. carla-nl. if you go to her profile you can look up computer tips for nubies like us.

If you reply to it, it will show up in your profile. that's what I did.

Then you can view those tips any time you want.

Anyways,

Welcome, you're going to enjoy this place. you can find out any thing you ask.
  4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

You have found a wonderful place with some beautiful people and loads of info regarding FMS/CFS...

Love the pic in your profile...Big doggie fan here as are many more members...One of my boys is in my profile too...

Glad you found your way here...

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  5. karenreese

karenreese New Member

Hi Lorraine,
    Welcome!!!! I' still learning about fibro myself. I from southeastern PA near Philadelphia. It's nice to meet you! tc, Karen
  6. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

Along the Schuylkill River..........can you say Schuylkill? LOL

Patti
  7. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Welcome!

Feel free to chime in anytime!

Love the picture of Cayenne, she looks adorable.

Check my profile to see my bad puppy.

Shar
  8. suz45

suz45 New Member

Hi Lorraine:

Welcome to the site, we are glad to have you here. I used to live south of harrisburg north of York PA. I recently moved to western NY. So far I really like upstate NY, am a little concerned about the cold winters and from what I remember as a child the snow.... Need I say more.

Glad to have you here... By the way you have a really cute dog....

Welcome again,
    Suz45
    [This Message was Edited on 10/07/2006]
  9. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I'm in south central PA!

Glad you found us!
  10. llama

llama New Member

Welcome!

I just recently started posting to the board and have all ready found it to be fun, educational, inspirational and just about anything else GOOD you can think of!

Jill